Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH for ASV, and other questions
RE: SleepyHead for ASV, and other questions
Thanks for these last couple of comments. I appreciate all the input.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2019, 12:52 AM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 08:25 PM)VisitorX Wrote: Thanks very much, Fred. I just read a few of the posts on OSCAR in the thread that you linked to, and I'll read more soon. I see you are much involved with OSCAR. Speaking as a relative outside, at least recently, I'll presume to add my thanks to those of others: Thank you. I look forward to benefitting. And as long as I have you, I'll just ask if you could confirm that OSCAR is readily compatible with ASV machines and (when using the Resmed ASV) with the integrated pulse oximeter that can be used with it. Thanks again.

I am beta testing OSCAR with thr Resmed S9 VPAP Adapt (ASV Machine) and it works without issue, for Sleepyhead I suggest you go with version 1.1.0 for now, both versions work but 1.1 is faster if it will run ok on your machine

unless it's been fixed, 1.1.0 doesn't properly display pressure data from my resmed aircurve asv.  1.0.0 beta2 broken gl is the version that works best for me and my asv.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sheepless, I have not seen ASV data, but OSCAR 1.0 Beta 5 does report pressure graphs correctly for the Aircurve 10 S and Vauto. I think it will do the ASV correctly, but jaswilliams should have first-hand knowledge.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepriderSheepless, I have not seen ASV data, but OSCAR 1.0 Beta 5 does report pressure graphs correctly for the Aircurve 10 S and Vauto. I think it will do the ASV correctly, but jaswilliams should have first-hand knowledge.

Oscar pressure graphs are correct for my S9 VPAP Adapt in ASV and auto ASV mode I do not have an Aircurve 10 ASV to test.
Post Reply Post Reply
sorry, I know nothing about OSCAR and I can't wait til it's ready. I was relaying a heads up about the potential for an issue using SH 1.1.0, as opposed to SH 1.0.0 beta2 broken gl, until OSCAR is ready. jaswilliams, if I can help test on my Aircurve 10 ASV, l'd be happy to.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar questions tmoody 2 1,006 08-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Sorry simple questions Lolagirl 3 1,056 11-10-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Dreammapper app questions BHappy 2 3,657 04-07-2017, 05:26 AM
Last Post: BHappy
  SleepyHead Questions VisitorX 8 2,265 03-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: steve823
  SleepyHead Questions SylviaT 2 1,250 07-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Questions Regarding SleepyHead johnathonm 1 1,246 02-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Questions about Encore Pro MitchS 15 4,280 01-24-2016, 05:38 PM
Last Post: MitchS

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.