Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead import fails @ 15%, then aborts
SleepyHead import fails @ 15%, then aborts
SleepyHead initial data import stops after reading either 13 or 15%, program then aborts. Running SH with Administrator access.

I'm not using a card reader - just the SD/SDHC card slot in my desktop Asus pc.

Remstar Auto DOM 560P is my CPAP device - in use since 9/2015.

Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead import fails @ 15%, then aborts
Here are some ideas:
1. Try rebooting your computer, if you haven't done that.
2. Somebody reported (somewhere) that one download site seems to have a corrupted file. I believe that the Singapore mirror has the good file. . . Please don't quote me on that.
3. Try comparing the SHA1 CRC file value. You can download a free comparison program to check this.

Also, please list the version of SH you're using.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2016, 09:25 AM)LeeKopp Wrote: Any ideas?

Ignore the error. Wait a while (sorry, can't say how long) and the problem may resolve itself. It's a known issue.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
1) tried rebooting, restarted Sleepyhead & retried data import with same result.

2) I uninstalled current Sleepyhead program, rebooted pc. Downloaded the Singapore installer. reinstalled SH with same bad result.

3)program version is v1.0.0-beta-2

hashes match the published values

b6bcef3b28a88d80d474224861c8ab57e20bcf63 SleepyHead-1.0.0-beta-2-Snapshot-Win32-OpenGL-20160422.exe

Next, I'm going to try getting rid of current profile, creating a new one.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I wasn't any help! Huh

Did you try Sleepster's recommendation?

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

I can't do much of anything until the import is successful. I'll continue recording CPAP results on paper.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do what Sleepster said, start the import and then go do something else.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead has stopped working. A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program & notify you if a solution...

I left this running an hour ago, error msg not responded to; I came back to find Windows had closed out the error dialog box, but the program is still loaded in memory, along with iusb3mon.exe - SleepyHead is not responding, iusb3mon is active but not using any cpu cycles.

application error 1000 solutions (from MS) are to run Sfc /scannow as administrator; no errors from Sfc shown in cbs.log file.

Another suggestion is disabling addons & extensions in IE. But I don't use IE. I do have some Firefox extensions enabled - I tried disabling them, restarting Firefox, stopping the running Sleepyhead.exe, rebooting & running SleepyHead again. But same result occurred.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hate to say "me too", but - me too. Same results trying the same things. (The definition of idiocy.) SH beta 2, PR560 Sys One Aflex, Win 10. Import fails sometimes at 13% all the way to 97%. Won't complete. Have tried all the suggestions above with same results as previously reported.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you get the same result if you run the SleepyHead-BrokenGL version?

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 140 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,723 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 247 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Easier way to import O2 data? BlueSky1958 6 529 02-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.