Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead import fails @ 15%, then aborts
SleepyHead initial data import stops after reading either 13 or 15%, program then aborts. Running SH with Administrator access.

I'm not using a card reader - just the SD/SDHC card slot in my desktop Asus pc.

Remstar Auto DOM 560P is my CPAP device - in use since 9/2015.

Any ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Here are some ideas:
1. Try rebooting your computer, if you haven't done that.
2. Somebody reported (somewhere) that one download site seems to have a corrupted file. I believe that the Singapore mirror has the good file. . . Please don't quote me on that.
3. Try comparing the SHA1 CRC file value. You can download a free comparison program to check this.

Also, please list the version of SH you're using.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2016, 09:25 AM)LeeKopp Wrote: Any ideas?

Ignore the error. Wait a while (sorry, can't say how long) and the problem may resolve itself. It's a known issue.

Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

1) tried rebooting, restarted Sleepyhead & retried data import with same result.

2) I uninstalled current Sleepyhead program, rebooted pc. Downloaded the Singapore installer. reinstalled SH with same bad result.

3)program version is v1.0.0-beta-2

hashes match the published values

b6bcef3b28a88d80d474224861c8ab57e20bcf63 SleepyHead-1.0.0-beta-2-Snapshot-Win32-OpenGL-20160422.exe

Next, I'm going to try getting rid of current profile, creating a new one.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I wasn't any help! Huh

Did you try Sleepster's recommendation?

Post Reply Post Reply

I can't do much of anything until the import is successful. I'll continue recording CPAP results on paper.
Post Reply Post Reply

Do what Sleepster said, start the import and then go do something else.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead has stopped working. A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program & notify you if a solution...

I left this running an hour ago, error msg not responded to; I came back to find Windows had closed out the error dialog box, but the program is still loaded in memory, along with iusb3mon.exe - SleepyHead is not responding, iusb3mon is active but not using any cpu cycles.

application error 1000 solutions (from MS) are to run Sfc /scannow as administrator; no errors from Sfc shown in cbs.log file.

Another suggestion is disabling addons & extensions in IE. But I don't use IE. I do have some Firefox extensions enabled - I tried disabling them, restarting Firefox, stopping the running Sleepyhead.exe, rebooting & running SleepyHead again. But same result occurred.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hate to say "me too", but - me too. Same results trying the same things. (The definition of idiocy.) SH beta 2, PR560 Sys One Aflex, Win 10. Import fails sometimes at 13% all the way to 97%. Won't complete. Have tried all the suggestions above with same results as previously reported.
Post Reply Post Reply

Do you get the same result if you run the SleepyHead-BrokenGL version?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Import crashes dfhoover 8 402 03-15-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead crashes during import Roy289 9 363 03-14-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Roy289
Question Automatic SleepHead Data Import DrNefario 9 480 02-21-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  Import S+ sleep state data into SleepyHead HZone 1 239 12-31-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead crashes on data import gerryjock 3 481 11-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question PRS1 + Oxy import problem: bug or PEBKAC? strix 0 219 10-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Last Post: strix
Question SleepyHead how to import data? Mary Anna 3 427 07-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Mary Anna