Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead install problem...
SleepyHead install problem...
Hello all,
     I am trying to get SleepyHead 1.1.0 installed on my computer and the program doesn't seem to install, the data file is there but no exe files, no listing on the start menu, no listing in Program.   Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit, older Dell APCI x64. I am using Bitdefender and it blocked the data file change but I fixed that. i shut Bitdefender off and tried install again -same results. When I run SleepyHead off the install exe it is labeled " SleepyHead v1.1.0 -unstable-0 [9da8b2a7OpenGL] "     I am so new to CPAP that I am waiting on my machine so I have no data to import yet. 
         Thank you,   Edward
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: SleepyHead install problem...
Hi emerckx - Welcome

SleepyHead 1.1.0 is the executable program and not an install file.  If you experience problems, try running version 1.0.0, its download is an installer.  

Shortly, within the month, we plan to release OSCAR version 1.0.0.  OSCAR, an acronym for Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter.  It is a fork of the SleepyHead code, which has been abandoned by its developer.

Hang in there . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2019, 08:22 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi emerckx - Welcome

SleepyHead 1.1.0 is the executable program and not an install file.  If you experience problems, try running version 1.0.0, its download is an installer.  

Shortly, within the month, we plan to release OSCAR version 1.0.0.  OSCAR, an acronym for Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter.  It is a fork of the SleepyHead code, which has been abandoned by its developer.

Hang in there . . .

Oh I didn't know it was a executable program only.  That explains it.  I will await Oscar then.  Thank you very much!  Edward 
Post Reply Post Reply
If you don't mind being a Guinea Pig, you sound like a good tester for the OSCAR install testing. Please look at this link: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ers-Needed
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 5.9 Install ThePaper 4 330 05-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  another OSCAR problem car54 7 227 05-03-2019, 10:08 PM
Last Post: GeePi
  OSCAR - max flow limit problem? nglt13 15 341 04-25-2019, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResScan install problem Malcolm Dann 6 275 04-20-2019, 04:27 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Question SleepyHead 1.1.0 for Windows will not install--clicked on Run Anyway Paul Massie 25 549 04-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Pete2g2
  Problem Installing Sleepyhead Amishboy51 3 255 03-19-2019, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Amishboy51
  Having a problem with screenshots obob 19 309 03-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Last Post: obob

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.