Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead issues
RE: SleepyHead issues
Got it. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have attempted to attach a screen shot of the screen that I see when I open SleepyHead. It does not resemble the screens that I see in the manual or that others describe. I've tried downloading the BrokenGL screen and I still get the same screen you see depicted here. Again, a screen that is missing elements that others seem to see when they open the program.

Any thoughts/ideas appreciated!

[Image: image.gif]
screenshot-20180622-163549.png (112.75 KB)
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to drag the right edge of the chart to the left. For some reason you have stat column pulled all the way to the right and it's covering the flow charts.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks but.... when I do that all I get is an expanded blue navigation panel.....
Post Reply Post Reply
This might be worth a shot: From the View menu, select Reset Graph Layout.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-22-2018, 04:01 PM)HD Fry Wrote: I have attempted to attach a screen shot of the screen that I see when I open SleepyHead. It does not resemble the screens that I see in the manual or that others describe. I've tried downloading the BrokenGL screen and I still get the same screen you see depicted here. <snip>

HD Fry, it seems that the left column of the 'Daily'|'Details' page has been stretched past the right edge of your monitor.  Try hovering your mouse cursor over the right edge of the screen until the cursor changes to a double line with arrows pointing away to the left and right:
[Image: open?id=1Q-AUbWT7D1PO4bD7hrRKmpc1Jcx9TkUn]

Left-click and drag it to the left until it's the appropriate distance from the left edge of the SH screen (you can't go too far; it will stop at the edge of the 'Bookmarks' tabe).

Edit: uh oh!  I may have munged the image upload; hope my description is enough for you to know what to do!
Edit: Yes! what Sheepish said!  (And Walla Walla as well; they got in before I could finish futzing with that elusive cursor!)
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, I think Wallla Walla and ShaunBlake are on the right track. Hover your cursor over the far right edge (over the line) until it changes to more or less a two-sided arrow. Then click down and drag that edge left. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6945]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6946]

[attachment=6945]

[attachment=6946]
Post Reply Post Reply
I do appreciate the response. However, when I "reset graph layout" I get..... nothing. Nada.

Also, when I look at the screen shots that Sheepish forwarded I must point out that I have never seen any of the graph images his chart shows. By that I'm referring to the graphs that resemble a polygraph printout where the needle has scrolled up and down, or the record drum on a recording barometer. It's almost as though my imagery is somehow corrupted. In fact, I had a friend look at my screen. He's been a SleepyHead for years. He couldn't make heads or tails out of it. I'm growing ever closer to abandoning this project I fear.

If this software was designed for an Apple environment that might explain a lot as I am a PC person.

Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
HD Fry, I think you should execute the BrokenGL EXE in C:\Program Filex86\Sleepyhead. The Sleepyhead and Sleepyhead BrokenGL are at the bottom of that root directory. I think you will suddenly be presented with all the familiar detailed graphs. If it works, just right-click on Sleepyhead-BrokenGL.exe, and make a desktop shortcut.

Edit: I see Sheepish posted the correct answer. Never mind BrokenGL.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My images show the progression if you manage to do as suggested: Carefully hover your mouse cursor over the far right edge line of your SleepyHead window until your Windows cursor changes to something like this:

[Image: basic2-281_split-128.png]

Then while you push the left click of your mouse down, drag that cursor, along with the line it was on, toward the left until that right section with the graphs appears bigger and bigger.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 223 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  scrolling issues in OSCAR 1.5.1 for macOS leonking 3 707 02-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,650 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  1.5.0 New Search Functonality Causes UI Issues Gralli 14 675 09-06-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Gralli
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 794 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Date Range Field - Usability issues TubularRush 0 449 04-30-2023, 07:52 AM
Last Post: TubularRush
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 986 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.