Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead issues
RE: SleepyHead issues
Instead of struggling with SleepyHead 1.0.0, maybe consider downloading and using the SleepyHead 1.1.0 (Beta).

I'm currently running both, and the v1.1.0 has been working perfectly for me.

The topic and download link is in this link:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...STING-Beta

Just make sure you install the application and data into different directories than v1.0.0
Post Reply Post Reply
You have all been very gracious and I appreciate it. Thanks but.... when I try to drag the right margin line to the left all I get is an expanded blue navigation panel..... Also, I have created (with help from a friend) a brokengl short cut. I'm afraid that gets me no further down the road. I have now been putzing with this software, on and off, for a couple of months. It certainly isn't what one would describe as intuitive or user friendly. I'll keep trying and hoping for a breakthrough. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Try doing one of these; Either press the F10 key to turn off the blue sidebar navigation panel, or go to View -> Right Sidebar (last option) and un-check it. They both achieve the same thing.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
HD Fry, I'm using the same version of SH, and I was able to recreate what you're describing: I toggled on the Right Sidebar (blue Navigation pane), then dragged the edge of the Statistics pane all the way against the Right Sidebar.  At that point, I could get the double-arrow cursor but it wouldn't move the Statistics pane.

Moving to the right a bit, I was able to get the edge of the Right Sidebar and drag it, but it only enlarged that pane as you've described.  I used the F10 key to turn off the Right Pane, then I was able to grab the edge of the Statistics pane and, voilá, the Details pane began to open.  I know you're sick of the frustration but please give it a try – I'm going to be upset if you can't enjoy SleepyHead and I may do something desperate, like drink some scotch, or even <gasp> some English ale! <shudder>

Oh, I couldn't get it to work in full-screen mode; if you're in fullscreen, tap the F11 key first.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh NO! Not the Ale! Shock
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-25-2018, 08:38 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Oh NO! Not the Ale! Shock

Exactly
Post Reply Post Reply
Dear Blakester, your efforts at helping me resolve this situation, like those of all the others who have tried, are greatly appreciated. I was hopeful in no small part because i didn't want to be the cause of you seeking out the medicinal effects of alcohol - in whatever form. Even though I know from personal experience that alcohol can be helpful. So I carefully tapped the F11 key to start with. All that seemed to do was make the task bar at the bottom of my screen visible. There was no real discernible change in size of SleepyHead. I then hit F10 and, as advertised, the right panel disappeared from view. With renewed hope I took my cursor to the extreme right side of the screen and grabbed the margin. I pulled the margin to the left and saw it move. However, that movement failed to reveal anything previously hidden. What it did was serve to minimize my SleepyHead screen to the extent that I kept pulling left. Ultimately, SleepyHead would disappear and I'd be looking at whatever I had up before starting the SleepyHead software.

So... I believe I may look into the benefits of ale this evening my own self. CO2 shortage in England be damned!

Thanks again to all.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh my, HD Fry, that's such a careful and thorough test that it's amazing to have ended in the way you describe, with the entire window shrinking .  I'm so mystified (and troubled) by this that I'm gonna hafta make emergency run to the …
Post Reply Post Reply
I wondering if you've tried v1.1.0, I suggested.

One of the changes specifically addresses graphical issues. From the 1.1.0 topic:

Quote:Graphics engines on Windows platform are now switchable in Preferences (in the Appearance tab), but I haven't had enough feedback yet on whether software OpenGL rendering fixes the what "BrokenGL" fixes. (If you used to have to run BrokenGL, I'd like feedback on this)
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Dog Slobber. I checked and I have not. I assumed that working my way through the instructions would cause that to occur. I went to SleepyHead for beginners and downloaded the suggested version. it is SleepyHead 1.0.0-beta-2.. I'm sorry to have failed to follow up on your suggestion. Please tell me  how to find the 1.1.0 version and I will do so.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 230 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  scrolling issues in OSCAR 1.5.1 for macOS leonking 3 710 02-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,659 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  1.5.0 New Search Functonality Causes UI Issues Gralli 14 688 09-06-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Gralli
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 800 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Date Range Field - Usability issues TubularRush 0 453 04-30-2023, 07:52 AM
Last Post: TubularRush
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 990 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.