Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead not importing New data
SleepyHead not importing New data
hello i am new to all this and was diagnosed a month ago ,i received my Cpap a Weinmann somnobalance e a few days ago ,i am starting to get used to it and sleep with the mask longer every night , but i am trying to see what data my machine produces ,there is the somnojournal but is not in English so that is not helping me

I found the sleepyhead software and for the first 3 days it imports the data perfectly and was awesome and easy to understand, but on the 4th day nothing new wants to import from there on in , tried reinstalling ,different bits,older versions nothing works
i even deleted all the data i had and started to get new data but still nothing new wants to import

PLS if anyone has some advise i will appreciate it
Platform WIN 7 64 BIT 8GIG ram
Sleephead version SleepyHead-0.9.8-1-Windows-32bit and 64 bit
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head not importing New data
Some thoughts:

After deleting the data, will it still pull in the first three days like it did before just nothing after that?
How did you delete the data; did you manually delete files or did you use the Purge feature?
Did you check that the lock switch isn't in the locked position on your SD card?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead not importing New data
From what I understand, SleepyHead doesn't fully support Weinmann machines, although some folks have reported after some tweaking it works okay.

From the posts here and here, it seems this member got it to work by doing the following (see bolded blue part below):

(06-08-2015, 09:35 AM)fixundfoxi Wrote: Hi there

I checked out the SleepyHead Software (0.9.8-1 w. Vista) and discovered som issues so far:
Importing the data from the SD card shows me the data 2 - 3 Days ago, not the actual one.

The pap data wont be saved at all, imported oximetry data will be saved.

importing the data from sd card a second time doubles the data and halves the AHI...

I guess the weinmann interface is not finished yet,
so if you need some data to test let me know.

i started PAP therapy in February this year and the benefit of it is very weak, so i was hoping to get some more information with sleepy head. And i am surprised what data is made available....
Now i have to figure to use the data right...

(06-12-2015, 10:36 AM)fixundfoxi Wrote:
Update: I changed setting in import section. i checked compress backups. since than the data stayes in SleepyHead.

Hats off to this piece of Software.
it gives a very good overview on the cpap data.

i cant wait to get a finished version.

if there is any need to assist the implementation let me know.
also for any translation english to german.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
hi Alane , so after deleting it will only pull in the first 3 days and no new data , i first purged it and then re-imported then i manual deleted it and i also tried to rebuild the data
sd card is unlocked
tx
Thank you SuperSleeper i am seeing the post and will try it out and will post back
tx
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead not 1.0 not in english
the subject say's it all.
Post Reply Post Reply
olin9,
Which S9 model do you have?  Here's a picture that may help you identify your S9:

[Image: s9-autoset-models.jpg]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 2 90 24 minutes ago
Last Post: pholynyk
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 94 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 139 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 338 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR crash importing Well O2 Max data RobertFz 7 431 02-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.