Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead not showing leak data
I have a ResMed A10 CPAP brick, which I am trying to change...

In comparing ResScan 5.5.0.9xxx and SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 data,
I can see where ResScan is showing leak data from 0 to 39.6.
However SleepyHead is not showing any leak data at all.

Is this a feature due to the brick value of my machine or a bug?

Post Reply Post Reply
It's possible Sleepyhead won't read the data properly because of the machine. I also wouldn't rule out a bug. Which version of Sleepyhead are you using?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1
Post Reply Post Reply

My bad, you *did* say what version SH you were using in your first message. Unsure

I wouldn't have much hope of trying to get SH to work with your machine. The importer for it was (most likely) not done because it is a brick. I would stick with ResScan until you change out the machine. ResScan is still very useful. In my opinion, for what that is worth.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
ok thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreammapper versus Sleepyhead data llaage 0 143 04-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: llaage
  Cannot Transfer Data to from CMS50D or E to SleepyHead ArthurP 3 175 04-02-2017, 07:56 AM
Last Post: ArthurP
Question SleepyHead only partially parses oximeter data Wrz77 1 155 03-30-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Wrz77
  Sleepyhead data/SD Card/New Machine pcplus2 1 240 03-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Fedman
Grin Sleepyhead Wasn't Importing Most Recent Data gamegrrl 7 315 03-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Cool Historical Sleepyhead data looks strange after travel to different timezone vas2000 7 284 03-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Automate SleepyHead Data Export jokinawa 3 265 02-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Beej