Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead not showing leak data
SleepyHead not showing leak data
I have a ResMed A10 CPAP brick, which I am trying to change...

In comparing ResScan 5.5.0.9xxx and SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 data,
I can see where ResScan is showing leak data from 0 to 39.6.
However SleepyHead is not showing any leak data at all.

Is this a feature due to the brick value of my machine or a bug?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead not showing leak data
It's possible Sleepyhead won't read the data properly because of the machine. I also wouldn't rule out a bug. Which version of Sleepyhead are you using?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead v0.9.8-1
Post Reply Post Reply
My bad, you *did* say what version SH you were using in your first message. Unsure

I wouldn't have much hope of trying to get SH to work with your machine. The importer for it was (most likely) not done because it is a brick. I would stick with ResScan until you change out the machine. ResScan is still very useful. In my opinion, for what that is worth.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
ok thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,241 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.