Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead on 2 Computers
Question 
I will be traveling in Australia, Sept thru Nov by motorcycle & will be taking my Surface Pro. Can I just copy a file(s) from my home computer to the Surface Pro & have all the personal data & CPAP data for use on the Surface Pro or do I need to install Sleepyhead on the Surface Pro & set it up like the original install on my main computer (WIN 10 on Both)?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know why you need CPAP data on a motorcycle trip, but I have my laptop setup the same as I do the stationary computer. The data files are stored in My Documents/Sleepyhead/Profiles, so setting up with the same user-name is key to keeping the data compatible. You can even share the data if you direct SH to a shared drive or cloud drive. Just be aware that if you put data in the cloud, you won't be able to access it on your walkabout when you're out of wi-fi range.
Post Reply Post Reply
I too have two computers. I simply download to the computer I am using at the time. Each computer gets caught up when I do the next download.
Dont-know  I am an accountant so any advice given here is not medical. If I give any financial advice, you can take it to the bank. However, you will have a hard time cashing it in. Okay
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for the input.
I'll give it a try install on the Surface Pro.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got around to getting this done. Copied the Sleephead directory from my main computer & installed (copied) it to my Surface Pro.....Worked great all data shows up.
Thanks for assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change Computers Melman 5 409 03-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea