Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead on a Raspberry Pi 2
RE: SleepyHead on a Raspberry Pi 2
Thanks Sn00zeAlarm. Encouraged by pholynyk's Pi experience, and using Archangle's post #101607, I had tried this:

$ sudo -i
# apt-get install libqt5serialport5
# apt-get install git
# apt-get install qt5-qmake
# apt-get install qt5-default
# apt-get install libqt5webkit5-dev
# apt-get install libqt5serialport5-dev
# apt-get install g++
# apt-get install libudev-dev
# exit

$ cd
$ mkdir shbuild
$ cd shbuild
$ git clone (link to sleepyhead git repository) sleepyhead-code
$ cd sleepyhead-code
$ qmake DEFINES+=BrokenGL
$ make

Today I repeated these steps "install libqt5serialport5-dev" updated with some new files (or maybe I neglected to type that line yesterday - hey, I'm a hardware guy and waay over my head!)

That fixed my serialport module error, and make started up, but eventually it failed again (this is under Raspbian 8 jessie), with:

g++ <deletia> prs1_loader.cpp: <deletia> error: 'class QVector<EventList*>' has no member named 'removeAll'
Makefile: 1826: recipe for target 'prs1_loader.o' failed

Any thoughts on what to try next would be appreciated. Or hints from anyone who's successfully installed SH 1.0.0-beta on a Pi 2 or Pi 3.

Thanks,

- Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead on a Raspberry Pi 2
The newest versions of SleepyHead require Qt 5.4 to compile. I'm not sure if that is available for Raspian just yet. Jessie stable still uses Qt 5.3, so I ended up downloading 5.4 from qt.io for my x86 box, and the qt people don't see the Raspberry as a useful market yet, AFAIK.

Also I've sort of been waiting for the new open source full-GL driver to be released (and tested by somebody else...)

Phil
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attempting to install OSCAR 1.3.1 on Raspberry Pi 3B GrumpyHere 13 1,495 09-01-2022, 12:04 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
Thumbsup OSCAR on Raspberry PI Elbarbudo 0 617 05-30-2021, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Elbarbudo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.