Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead only partially parses oximeter data
Question 
SleepyHead only partially parses oximeter data
I am having a problem with SH and CMS-50I. When I try to either import from the device OR from the SpO2 file exported from SpO2 Review it only shows about an hour worth of data. I know for a fact the device recorded the full 5 hours matching my CPAP use session.

I have tried manually setting the sync time in SH, tried using the option that says I started it near or at the same time as CPAP session.

When I use the "started near .. CPAP session" option it only shows a 18 hour 9 minute session .. and won't let me select another session. 

What gives? 

I checked the SpO2 review data in SpO2 review and it shows valid data for the entire 5 hours so there's something off about SH.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead only partially parses oximeter data
I think I figured it out. I had to rename the SpO2 file to change the date and time to match that of when the CPAP session began. Then it imported it properly.

SpO2 Review dates and timestamps the filename for the end of the session rather than the start.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 125 20,311 04-14-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: msfabus
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 239 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 196 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 274 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,554 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 205 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 665 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.