Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead question
SleepyHead question
I have a question about the SleepyHead software. When I have imported the data from my SD card and I'm viewing the page where the colorful graphs are located, there is a summary to the left. For last night mine has this information:

AHI 1.3

large leak 0.00
clear airway 0.65
unclassified apnea 0.00
obstructive 0.26
hypopnea 0.39

Also in the colored round circle just below the above information half of that circle is purple and has CA, a fourth of the circle is dark blue and has H, and finally the other fourth of the circle is light blue and has OA.

Since I really want to learn how to interpret my own data and not bother you kind folks, could someone explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

Almost forgot, do nasal pillows that need to be replaced alter the cpap data to any great degree?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead question
GrammaBear, the 4 figures below total up to the AHI, they could be slightly out probablt due to rounding.
The pie chart is again a break up of these figures just in chart form rathet than text so the CA is your Clear Airway, H is Hypopnea and OA is your Obstructive figure.
Hope this helps
clear airway 0.65
unclassified apnea 0.00
obstructive 0.26
hypopnea 0.39
Total = AHI 1.3
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead question
(04-18-2015, 12:40 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: I have a question about the SleepyHead software. When I have imported the data from my SD card and I'm viewing the page where the colorful graphs are located, there is a summary to the left. For last night mine has this information:

AHI 1.3

large leak 0.00
clear airway 0.65
unclassified apnea 0.00
obstructive 0.26
hypopnea 0.39

Also in the colored round circle just below the above information half of that circle is purple and has CA, a fourth of the circle is dark blue and has H, and finally the other fourth of the circle is light blue and has OA.

Since I really want to learn how to interpret my own data and not bother you kind folks, could someone explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

Almost forgot, do nasal pillows that need to be replaced alter the cpap data to any great degree?

Here are some links that will help you.
Sleepyhead Beginner's Guide:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...2#pid73182

Sleepyhead Tips and Tricks:
http://sleepyhead.sourceforge.net/wiki/i..._Shortcuts

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about reading Sleepyhead/Oscar reports TheManseHen 3 1,040 04-28-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,416 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  SleepyHead Flow Rate Question Ron AKA 3 1,564 03-25-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  sleepyhead and dreamstation question car54 3 1,346 03-14-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Question about SleepyHead graphs nosleeptilbklyn 6 1,436 08-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: nosleeptilbklyn
  sleepyhead question Rastur 4 1,425 07-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  SleepyHead Data Question tiwaniuk 5 1,322 05-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Last Post: stanleydean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.