Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead questions (reporting double hours)
SleepyHead questions (reporting double hours)
When I am using SleepyHead, on the Daily tab, under Details, the program frequently (but not always) reports exactly TWICE the hours for the particular session under review. It also uses the same "doubled" time on the Statistics tab. When viewing the Usage graph, however, the time seems correct. Has anyone experienced this problem, and if so, have you found a resolution (other than reporting the bug to JediMark)?
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead questions
(03-16-2012, 01:18 PM)JumpStart Wrote: When I am using SleepyHead, on the Daily tab, under Details, the program frequently (but not always) reports exactly TWICE the hours for the particular session under review. It also uses the same "doubled" time on the Statistics tab. When viewing the Usage graph, however, the time seems correct. Has anyone experienced this problem, and if so, have you found a resolution (other than reporting the bug to JediMark)?

Sleepyhead doubled my AHI
MOnday March 7 it list
AHI = 10.38

Today it list on calendar
AHI = 20.18

All graphs and other seem the same

?????????
Post Reply Post Reply
you both use resmed. this may be a resmed unique problem to do with sleepyhead or your computer o/s. i use respironics and encore & sleepyhead both register correctly. i was originally going to say try reinstalling, but as it's 2 of you that may not work. but ya never know and never say never, it might.

if you don't use resscan you may want to load it up to see what it does with your data.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
In just the last two days, the sleeping hours has been messed up. Two nights ago it reported 496 hours sleep. Last night it reported 11 when I got less then six. Not sure if this is a SleepyHead or ResMed issue. Annoying though.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, yeah, just verified that mine, too, is reporting twice the sleep hours.
Interestingly, the error started occurring right at the change to daylight savings time.
Post Reply Post Reply
My first thought was that this might be due to the change last Sunday to Daylight Savings Time perhaps?

I emailed Mark and asked him about this, so maybe he'll stop by and shed some light on this. I know he's pretty busy right now, so it may be a while before he's able to address this.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi there.. This is a known issue.. It only really affects ResMed users, and I'm fairly sure it is caused by a DST bug in Qt date handling stuff.

Unless I can get to the bottom of this, I think I've got to rewrite the ResMed S9 importer :/

I'm still in the middle of dealing with family stuff.. I will get back to things soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead questions (reporting double hours)
I've been exchanging data with Mark on the Sourceforge Bug Tracker in regards to this bug. Yes, I've got a ResMed S9 Autoset. I noticed I'd been getting double session postings for quite some time. Lately, even before the DST change, I've been getting additional sessions posted 30 days prior to the current date when I import each morning. For instance when I posted this morning for March 16th, Sleepyhead added a duplicate session on February 14th. Huhsign And when I look at my Overview charts, the 2/14 data sticks out like a sore thumb since the bar graph for that date is twice as high as it should be.Sad So, each morning I go to the daily tab, go back to the daily tab for the date 30 days prior, go to the lower left portion of the screen and toggle off the duplicate sessions. The duplicate sessions have start and end times exactly one hour earlier. That's my workaround for now to keep my data accurate.Cleaver Is this happening to anybody else?Huh
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
B36,

I'm surprised that you find the time to figure this stuff out... with all the exercise you get running around in that box, you've got to be completely exhausted.

[Image: avatar_55.gif?dateline=1330261810]

Bigwink Too-funny

Seriously, though, thanks for this info, B36... good to know others are experiencing the same thing... so this is most likely a SleepyHead issue and not a S9 issue, correct?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 03:21 PM)b360155 Wrote: I've been exchanging data with Mark on the Sourceforge Bug Tracker in regards to this bug. Yes, I've got a ResMed S9 Autoset. I noticed I'd been getting double session postings for quite some time. Lately, even before the DST change, I've been getting additional sessions posted 30 days prior to the current date when I import each morning. For instance when I posted this morning for March 16th, Sleepyhead added a duplicate session on February 14th. Huhsign And when I look at my Overview charts, the 2/14 data sticks out like a sore thumb since the bar graph for that date is twice as high as it should be.Sad So, each morning I go to the daily tab, go back to the daily tab for the date 30 days prior, go to the lower left portion of the screen and toggle off the duplicate sessions. The duplicate sessions have start and end times exactly one hour earlier. That's my workaround for now to keep my data accurate.Cleaver Is this happening to anybody else?Huh

Is anyone seeing this on a Mac? I am not seeing this with my Mac and S9 Autoset.

Netskier
My age is none of my mind's business. --- Netskier
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 519 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 501 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
  Confused regarding AirSense 11 data reporting markcs 13 1,846 08-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  O2Ring "lost time" 4.5 hours, 2 weeks since previous lost time DavidEsp 5 678 04-28-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Change Compliance Hours krford1961 2 662 01-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: krford1961
  Develop Resmed Reporting via Bluetooth, Apple Health degrees89 6 1,519 12-23-2022, 04:29 AM
Last Post: degrees89
  Time stamp out by 8 hours, ResMed AS11 and Linux mgdapnea 10 857 11-21-2022, 06:39 PM
Last Post: mgdapnea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.