Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead..removing pulse ox data
SleepyHead..removing pulse ox data
I managed to get my Pulse Oximetry data into SH, but I didn't get the times synced. It ended up looking like I slept 14 hours.
So, I purged the Pulse Ox data using the menu in SH and the graphs and data were removed, BUT the erroneous time in now factored into the Daily Summary!.. Thus skewing the averages.

Is there a way to correct or edit the '"Average Hours per Night" on the CPAP Statistics? Or our may averages hopelessly in error forever?
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead..removing pulse ox data
Yup, not only is syncing oximetry data with SleepyHead convoluted, but if you mis-sync and purge, you end up with skewed data. Oh-jeez I've tried to fix those days to get them back the way they should be before a mis-synced oximetry import messed them up, but to no avail.  Annoyed-and-disappointed  Pretty buggy. Sad

Here's the only genius solution I could come up with:

Idea Create a new profile in SleepyHead and re-import all your sessions from your SD card into that profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2017, 01:29 AM)Sheepish Wrote: Idea Create a new profile in SleepyHead and re-import all your sessions from your SD card into that profile.

Good Idea!!  How many sessions does the SD card hold?? (since I only have 10, I should be ok)

Can you delete your original ID without any consequence?
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
On my Airsense 10 Autoset, the original card held the whole year and a half of flow data until I retired it as it got nearly full. I verified this by creating a new profile and re-importing the data and spot checking throughout the year and a half.

There's no automatic way (I think) to delete a profile and all its data, and not much reason to, considering the size of modern hard drives.
Post Reply Post Reply
rebuild CPAP-data should fix the days - you might(!) even get lucky if you purge the entire day (just that day and including CPAP data) and reimport (usually that should be the last day - so the SD-card might be still in your drive^^)
Post Reply Post Reply
Just tried it and it works. Everything since I began in May was imported and now displays normally without oximetry mis-sync skews. Cool

I also opened up my original profile and imported the last couple of new sessions, and that worked normally, too. The wacky days of oximetry mismatches are still there, of course, but my point is that creating a second profile in SleepyHead with the same SD card and data doesn't mess up your first profile. The two profiles seem to operate independently of each other and don't appear to conflict with each other.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 68 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 611 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 546 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 124 19,803 12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,019 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.