Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead software
SleepyHead software

A new software called "SleepyHead" (beta v.0.9.1) is available for free download from website "SourceForge". I found it quite functional, easy download from the diskette, lists all statistics, OA and HYPOP events time, length, detailed charts and all info.

This is still a beta software and accommodates the Resmed S9, Phillips RS1 and DeVilbiss CPAP machines. I came accross it while surfing the net and found it very useful.Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead software
Sleepyhead is also available via this forum. There's also a huge thread discussing the software. The author of the software is a member of this forum although Real Life keeps him away.

While I am glad you found us long enough to write a review, hang out longer and read some of the threads.

You can also try ResScan. Some prefer it to SH, some use both.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'd love to get some native software for the Philips machines, but Sleepyhead seems to work fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi PaulaO2. I'm new to forums so I hope I'm doing this right. I have a question regarding SleepyHead software. I downloaded it about a year ago and all worked fine. (I'm running Mac OSX10.6.8). In doing some computer "housekeeping" I inadvertently deleted the software. I downloaded it again and it came up as it did in the past. However, whenever I now try to upload info from my machine's SD card, the software crashes (disappears). I've sent the report to Apple as per its prompt.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a link where I can get a version of Sleepyhead for Mac that will work?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm going to move your question to the SleepyHead thread in the main forum. That way folks can help you faster.

Or I will as soon as I figure out how! Laugh-a-lotOh-jeezEat-popcorn
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you PaulaO2. If it's Okay, I might do a cut & paste to "Jeddimark" on the general site (page). (I'll get used to forum protocols at some point - I hope!).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,126 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 382 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 587 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,083 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 645 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,199 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.