Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead upgrade problem - "Loading Journal data..."
RE: SleepyHead upgrade problem - "Loading Journal data..."
thinking of it ... in case the "simple" rebuild CPAP-Data did not help:

in your profile-folder there should be a file "RXChanges.cache" delete that (close SH first!) than try rebuilding your CPAP-Data once again.
if this does not ehlp either SH 1.0.0 is reading your machine-settings (completely) wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi TBMx,

Thanks for the 2 suggestions.  The simple rebuild yielded no change in the "Changes to Prescription Settings".  Unfortunately, deleting "RXChanges.cache" and then rebuilding also had no positive effect.  Any other ideas?

I've had some changes in my life so a couple days ago I changed my prescription in order to begin a new series of testing on myself.  SH 1.0.0 got the change correct, sort of.  On April 29th when I imported my daily data SH got the prescription correct at APAP Min 5.0 Max 10.0.  Then on April 30th I changed my prescription to CPAP 4.0.  SH daily import brought that day in properly and yesterday as well.  But at some point SH changed the prescription setting for April 29th from APAP 5.0 to 10.0 into CPAP 4.0.  Here's a screen shot to show the pressures that day are well above 4.0 but that's what the machine setting shows.

[Image: Vn76zXUm.jpg]

I'm pretty sure the Machine Settings were correct on April 29th when I first imported the data.  But at some point it changed.  What could be causing this?  I noticed this problem after importing May 1st and none of the rebuilds had been done at that point.  Also, none of the rebuilds have fixed the problem.  The Machine Settings for April 30th and May 1st show up correctly as CPAP 4.0.
Post Reply Post Reply
have you tried the 0.9.8? maybe that version understands your machine better?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 78 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 86 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 10 LTE upgrade SGKent 5 649 01-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Last Post: SGKent

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.