Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead v0.9.3 bug - pressure graphs have wrong scale
Exclaimation 
SleepyHead v0.9.3 bug - pressure graphs have wrong scale
FYI SleepyHead users:

I was looking at my previous nights' data and just noticed my pressure graphs are showing the wrong scale. I don't know what triggered this. I did make some pressure changes on my S9 AutoSet which show up as new prescriptions in SleepyHead, but I don't think that caused it because I've done that before.

The graph below shows my pressure ranging from 9-15 cmH2O (mask pressure 6-15), but the machine was set to 4-10. The details panel on the left hand side appears correct, so it's just the scale on the graphs that's wrong. I don't yet know if other graphs besides pressure are affected.

For comparison, the same night's data is shown below in ResScan. That graph has the correct scale.

I'm using SleepyHead 0.9.3-0 beta on Windows 7 64-bit.

[Image: sleepyhead_pressure_graph_scale_problem.png]

[Image: Res_Scan.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead v0.9.3 bug - pressure graphs have wrong scale
Yes, I noticed this a few days ago.

I keep meaning to go to the SourceForge site and see if it has been reported. Be a good boy and do it for me? Hmm? I'd bat my eyelashes but it makes me dizzy.

Win 7, 64bit. I have the latest version of SH.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2013, 10:16 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Be a good boy and do it for me? Hmm?

I saw that coming... just didn't know who would ask Laugh-a-lot

I had done a quick scan of the bug titles and didn't see anything related to this. There are ~107 other bugs in the queue though.

Fine... I guess I'll file it. Sigh. Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but thought I'd add something to this...

I noticed the same behavior. Everything was fine, until I changed the pressure settings on my device. With the new pressure settings, all previous pressure setting graphs are now incorrect. Going forward from that date, everything looks fine, but days prior are all incorrect.

I hope that helps, somehow.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have this problem as well. I have found that if I set explicit scale limits under (I think) Preferences, then quit and restart SleepyHead, the graphs are correct again.

Another unrelated problem I have is that, occasionally, it will mis-interpret the data from my PRS1 Auto and think it's a BiPAP device. That causes no end of grief, and I can only fix it by explicitly disabling the problematic data segment in the lower-left corner of the window.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 243 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,022 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,478 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  'Near-perfect' flowrate graphs CPAPnerd 7 431 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 247 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26
Idea New CPAP Oscar Help Graphs triquetralark482 0 191 02-07-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: triquetralark482
  First time PAP user. Need help interpreting graphs. kayblitz 6 347 02-02-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: kayblitz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.