Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 Data wrong
Question 
SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 Data wrong
Morning,

First let me tell you that I did send off a contact email about some of this to admin@jedimark.net earlier this morning. I don't know how to report bugs and this problem is major. At least for me and is a bit difficult to explain. I'll do my best.
First, my machine is the PR System One BiPAP AutoSV Advanced 60 series and I'm running Windows 7 64bit. The last SleepyHead version I was using was the v0.9.8-1-Testing BrokenGL. This version was never really "installed". I ran it from a file folder on a 2nd partition on my HD. After I installed v1.0.0-beta-2 BrokenGL and started keeping track of how I was doing, that's when I noticed the data was not right. There were multiple sessions with sessions and sessions that didn't show on the graph. Some of the graphs had missing data. I've also been having trouble with oxmetry syncing too, that I didn't have with the last version I was using. I assume because of the for mentioned problems. The Overview is mostly blank.
Slight panic set in which made me make a rookie mistake. I opened the older version, even though Mark and/or others put in a popup to stop just that type of error.Oops I'm not sure if it made things worse but it didn't make them better.
I decide to uninstall v1.0.0-beta-2 BrokenGL and go back to v0.9.8-1-Testing BrokenGL and make a new profile. I used the data from the backup I made before I installed v1.0.0-beta-2. It "appears" to be ok, as long as the data is correct in v0.9.8-1-Testing BrokenGL. I can't see any obvious errors like I saw in v1.0.0-beta-2 BrokenGL.

Before I uninstalled v1.0.0-beta-2 BrokenGL, I took a screenshot of the statistics page and there is quite a difference in the data between the two versions.
Has anyone else with the same machine that I have, had any of these problems? I'm starting to wonder if any of SleepyHeads data is right. I have nothing else to compare it with.
I have a zip of my SD card before and after installing. I also zipped SleepyHeads folder backup after installing. Maybe they can help?

I guess, for now, I'll stick with an older version, unless someone can help.

Snowleopard
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 Data wrong
SH 1.0 Beta still has its warts. You can have both versions installed on the same computer, just use different program directories. You didn't mention if your problem was constant after rebuilding your data. Rebuilding the data usually corrects a vast majority of these undocumented features.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Crimson Nape. I did try rebuilding a few times. Before uninstalling and after.

The comment about being unsure of SleepyHeads data was not intended as a "dis". I'm really glad that there is a program like this to help folks like us. It was just meant to say maybe the earlier test builds also had some data errors but that they might not have been noticeable.
I realize there are going to be hiccups here and there as this is a work in progress. But what happened with me was a bit more than a hiccup. I am assuming that the machine I use is probably the hardest to write code for SleepyHead. As I said in my first post, I'd willing to help any way I can
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a sophisticated bug tracker for SH. See here.

-Ron
We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a ResMed A10 so am able to use ResScan as well as SH. The data on ResScan and SH correspond (except for some rounding features on ResScan) and therefore you can be assured the SH reports data correctly.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
SnowLeopard, I had the same machine as you for a short period before changing to Resmed. I also run Win7. All sessions with the Respironics appear to be showing OK with the latest release of SleepyHead, so I think this might not be a typical problem. As always there are a LOT of variables involved that could cause these issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found a couple of examples of what I was talking about. As you can see, there is missing data on the graphs. There are many more days like this. I've tried everything "I" know or can and couldn't resolve the problem.

[img][Image: 28166867685_1c1f3ba6c7_h.jpg]screenshot-SleepyHead glitch-20160708-023051 by Lisa Freeman, on Flickr[/img]
[img][Image: 28166867325_78a4695913_h.jpg]screenshot-SleepyHead glitch 2-20160708-023449 by Lisa Freeman, on Flickr[/img]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 129 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 267 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,603 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 479 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CPAP Usage Record with a Wrong Value? hisaotsu 3 445 10-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 983 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  ResMed AirCurve10 ASV Has Wrong Date jimchi 4 738 06-27-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.