Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead version 1.1 Release [plus odd posts by JediMark]
Exclaimation 
SleepyHead version 1.1 Release [plus odd posts by JediMark]
The SleepyHead Devs Discord server has been pretty quiet for the last several months, and in October JediMark posted that he would be unable to work on SH for the foreseeable future. This has left version 1.1 in limbo, with some reported bugs and not much user uptake. To get SH to a new release, it needs further testing and bug reports, and bug fixing, and updating of the translations. With that goal in mind, Arie Klerk and myself (pholynyk) call upon programmers, testers and translators to form a Release Committee to oversee the updating and eventual release of a tested and supportable Version 1.1.x of SleepyHead. You may apply by replying to this post.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
RE: SleeyHead version 1.1 Release
Thanks for posting this Phil.  I went ahead and added the "Admin" red prefix to get more attention to your thread.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I'm in.
I'm currently retired but a very good chunk of my career was as a Software QA Tester.

You know what I do here.

Fred
I'm going to ask Supersleeper to include the links to version 1.1 in a sticky or mirror it as an option in the Sleepyhead links.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I'll go ahead and put up a mirror for the files on SleepFiles.com, and hopefully that will take a bit of the load off JediMark's server, since we have a more robust system -- just give me a few minutes to upload and post that link, and you can use that link in your post, Sleeprider.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Here is the link to the files on JediMark [non-working link removed]
So far these have proven faster and generally better than Version 1.0.0 Beta 2, but some additional debugging remains. We have not seen these files crash anyone's system and this is the best current build for Linux, Mac and Win 64 computers.  These will not work with older 32 bit systems.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

I mirrored the 1.1.0 files on SleepFiles.com...

The link is here if you'd like to use it in your post:

http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH-test/1.1.0/
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Just as an FYI... pholynyk is now the FTP administrator for the /SH-test/ directory on SleepFiles.com and is working with Arie Klerk (A KLERK) and others to spearhead new development work for SleepyHead.

So feel free to use that directory however you wish for SH dev work.

http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH-test/
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Besides testing, I am of course very interested in translating the program. And debugging that!! If anyone can supply me with a language file, I will go ahead...
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Hello! I'm a retired business analyst and instructional designer. I can test and report bugs, document a help system, and create training materials. Please let me know how to help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 85 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 203 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 365 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,172 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,616 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 498 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,293 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.