Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead welcome window
SleepyHead welcome window
Hi. When I put my SD card in and import the settings a welcome window comes up and shows me what my AHI was and some info like I had significant major mask leak.  How can I get this widow to come up for past days. As an example I want to see that window for a night 10 days ago. I only import once a week and would like to see that summery.  Sorry if this has already been asked. Could not find it in search.

Kevin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy head welcome window
On the upper left you can click on daily. There's a calendar you can click on the date you want.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
As far as the summary blurb on the Welcome screen, there isn't a way to list prior days there. . . that I can find. You are will have to view the Daily screen to see your AHI and Leaks for previous days.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The blurb is just that it's some information put together by Mark Watkins the developer with a brief summary of the night it's not really useful it's better to look at the real data on a particular day and compare the AHI leaks etc
Post Reply Post Reply
The Overview tab probably has the information you are looking for.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the replies

Kevin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 461 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  OSCAR Blank window - Mac KATWITCH 2 530 08-31-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Not able to open Oscar on a Window 10 machine John70 2 607 06-19-2022, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Font too small in statistics window DanEm 2 632 06-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Last Post: DanEm
  OSCAR: cannot change AHI/hour Time Window PurchanceToDream 12 1,489 01-19-2021, 01:25 AM
Last Post: PurchanceToDream
  OSCAR window dropping out milboltnut 18 1,813 05-20-2020, 04:01 PM
Last Post: milboltnut
  OSCAR Feature Request - Averages in Time Window SleepyTimeTime 1 683 03-11-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.