Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead ?
Sleepyhead ?
I just now downloaded this program to my computer still trying to figure it out. One major question is on sleepyhead my AHI last night was 0.87 but via resmed app that I’ve always used was 6.7?? Am I missing something looks like thru sleepyhead my highest AHI over past month was 5.68 but thru app it was like 35.8 don’t understand why the 2 are so far apart?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead ?
Those numbers look like total events per night vs AHI which is events per hour
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-28-2018, 02:43 PM)bonjour Wrote: Those numbers look like total events per night vs AHI which is events per hour

Don’t think so on app says AHI per hour? Not sure how to add a picture to show but I know it’s not events per night 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Are you able to post a screenshot of the daily page from SleepyHead for the same night?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=4235]
Post Reply Post Reply
According to resmed app my worse day was over 30 AHI but
Post Reply Post Reply
same day but sleepyhead
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure. But you need to put the SD card in before you go to sleep or the detailed information won't be recorded. I wouldn't depend on My Air anyway. You can get a down load of ResMed's software Resscan which is more reliable. Go to the Private files section.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
When you look at Sleepyhead in full-screen mode, as you posted above, in the bottom-left corner you will see selections for FLAGS and another selection box immediately to the right of that. You need to be sure that all of the event types are selected in that box: LL, UA, CA, OA, H, . On the bottom right you will see a selection for Graphs. Selecting that will hide all graphs, and it looks like that is selected on your screenshot. Just to the right of that, be sure all Event types have a green bar (not a red bar) next to it so the events are counted.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You do need to be sure the Graphs are marked on as stated above. Also, it could be that you didn't have the SD card in the whole time. Look under the Happy Face...it says that only Summary Data is available.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.