Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead
Sleepyhead
I am new to this website. I am exactly at 2 weeks of using a CPAP. I would like to know if there is any software that I could download to look at my data. I have to call the medical supply place to ask them how I am sleeping and I want to be able to do it myself. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead
I don't think Sleepyhead is quite ready for the A10's just yet. But you can request a copy of Rescan by email. Click here for

[url="]Rescan 5.1
Post Reply Post Reply
I may be mistaken but I thought the beta had support for the a10. But I am not certain, check the link.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
My link gave me crap...... Should be ok now though. I'm not sure if the test version of Sleepyhead supports A10's or not. Someone may come along to enlighten us on that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi graceryan06,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more suggestions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2014, 10:20 PM)retired_guy Wrote: My link gave me crap...... Should be ok now though. I'm not sure if the test version of Sleepyhead supports A10's or not. Someone may come along to enlighten us on that.

'ResMed S9 families (Not the Escape models, as they are not data capable), plus AirSense 10 support as of 0.9.8! '

Out of SleepyHead Wiki ...

Greetings
Fat Rat

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the board, Grace.

The current "testing" beta version 0.9.8 of SH is here:

http://sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions

I believe it supports the A10 machines, but the support is very new.

Try it and let us know if it works for you.

Which version of the AirSense 10 do you have? There are 4 models, A10 CPAP, A10 Elite, A10 AutoSet, and A10 AutoSense for her? It should say underneath "AirSense" in the lower right hand corner.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2014, 10:13 PM)retired_guy Wrote: I don't think Sleepyhead is quite ready for the A10's just yet.

I have an A10 Elite and it works great. Haven't had any issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
And now we are enlightened. Big Grin
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.