Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH App on iPad
RE: Sleepyhead App on iPad
(03-16-2019, 12:07 PM)NorthCoastLocal Wrote: Has anyone installed Sleepyhead  on an iPad? I have tried but failed in the process. Since my old Macbook Pro died a few years ago, I switched to a Chromebook since now that I am retired I mostly use a computer to access the web. The much cheaper Chromebook as a web portal works just fine but it is limited as an actual computer. It would be super if I could get Sleepyhead on my five year old iPad.

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,
Haven't posted in awhile, but I have just undergone a computer crash/recovey, so have been thru the Sleepyhead exercise again. My Windows 7 notebook bit the dust, and I have sworn not to have anything to do with Windows 10, so I am now running Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon on an older notebook, and it is doing everything I need for now.  As I was looking around for what to do, I saw some articles about running Linux apps on Chromebook.  Apparently, if you have the right Chromebook, with enough Ram, etc ChromeOS version 69 and later can be enabled for running linux applications.  I looked at an article from "How-to Geek", and it seems that the enabled Linux supports .deb packages, which seems sensible as the Debian/Ubuntu family of Linux clearly has a long list of available applications.  Google "linux apps on chromebook" and look for yourself.  I don't own a Chromebook, so I can't test this, and the importing and storage of SD card data could be a significant issue, but Google/ChromeOS is opening the door for such applications.

A.Becker
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software for iPad wallybru 4 1,052 09-18-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar on Apple ipad wallybru 3 1,322 09-18-2023, 12:19 AM
Last Post: wallybru
  P&K software missing OSCAR? Ipad or WIn7 only sunnysky 7 808 05-21-2022, 07:36 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Download [will OSCAR work on iPad Pro?] Mikec1962 8 4,899 04-16-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
  Key response time on my IPad Rcgop 6 2,131 04-28-2018, 11:58 AM
Last Post: BTS1
  Sleepyhead for iPad? FrankNichols 23 7,898 04-28-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Sleepyhead for IPad BiBob 5 4,946 05-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Homerec130

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.