Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Beta 2 not installing on Windows 7
Question 
Sleepyhead Beta 2 not installing on Windows 7
I am trying to setup an old Aspire One I have laying around to take into my follow up with my sleep doctor. I want to install Sleepyhead on it. It is running a clean install of Windows 7 32bit (x86).

When I download and run Sleepyhead beta 2 for windows the system complains it is not a valid windows executable.

Any suggestions or help? I was going to just download the non-installer version, but I can't find a link to them now.

HELP!
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Beta 2 not installing on Windows 7
I found an old link someplace that pointed to an older version, so I have that installed now.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to install it on a ThinkPad running Windows 7, but I did experience an odd bug last night. SH reported that I slept for only 42 minutes. The PRS1 and Dreammapper correctly reported that I slept 7:36 hours. If it does something similar tonight, I'll update. In fact, I'll update even if it goes back to normal.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Aspire One uses an Atom SOS, I am not sure if that matters. I did manage to get it to install on it using the old link I found from a comment by Archangel (?) someplace.

It is almost usable. The width of the charts is greater than the width of the screen, shrinking the window to fit is automatically forced back out by the program when it updates. It will work for my needs Friday when I go in to see my doctor and I didn't want to have to take along my home brew tower and twin monitors - lol...

I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see a dedicated thread for beta 2 bugs, but last night I had another glitch. SH reports that I only had my mask on for an hour and 12 minutes, after which it recorded no data until after I got up early in the morning to use the loo. It also reports 26.8% of time above large leak threshold.

click

The reported AHI=4.8 is based only on those times. The machine itself, and Dreammapper, reported an AHI of 3.5, with 100% mask fit and 0 large leak time.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,422 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 315 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Windows 10 sleeper2460 2 751 11-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,239 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 835 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] Help installing OSCAR on Mac The Old Crock 4 593 01-08-2023, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sabee
  Successfully installed InfoSmart on Windows 10 DrmWEaver 5 2,377 12-07-2022, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.