Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Beta 2
RE: Sleepyhead Beta 2
Beta - 2 contains the BrokenGL version for those that had issues.

SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2

Build Date: Apr 22 2016 14:43:10
Revision: cb213cc (master branch)
Graphics Engine: BrokenGL
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I see that Beta 2 for Win has a BrokenGL executable, Isn't that new or has it been there the whole time?

Edit: I guess I was typing this the same time AlanE was. Please disregard this post and any Moderator may delete it.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had forgot to post that and went back to do it. Between the two of us we should be able to get all the info out. heh
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
For documentation purposes:
Beta-2's SHA1

SHA1: b6bcef3b28a88d80d474224861c8ab57e20bcf63

Post Reply Post Reply
The new beta2 update causes my laptop screen to flicker every time I start SH. That's something new with the app.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead beta 2 is giving me problems. It's not showing accurate data. Example:

last night

As you can see, the Event Flags graph is empty, the reported session time is 43 minutes. The AHI, which you can't see in the screenshot, is 5.5.

The actual sleep time, as reported by the machine itself and by Dreammapper, was 7 hours, and the AHI was 1.

It's been doing this for three consecutive nights. It's possible, however, that the problem is not with SleepyHead but is an error in how the machine is writing data to the SD card. It seems to be sending the right data to the Encore servers via modem, so it's a question of whether the data on the card is correct or whether SH is failing to read it. I've run a check on the card itself and found no errors.

I don't know any way to check the integrity of the card data. Maybe I should try rolling back to beta 1, if I can find it?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2016, 07:58 AM)tmoody Wrote: SleepyHead beta 2 is giving me problems. It's not showing accurate data. Example:

last night

As you can see, the Event Flags graph is empty, the reported session time is 43 minutes. The AHI, which you can't see in the screenshot, is 5.5.

The actual sleep time, as reported by the machine itself and by Dreammapper, was 7 hours, and the AHI was 1.

It's been doing this for three consecutive nights. It's possible, however, that the problem is not with SleepyHead but is an error in how the machine is writing data to the SD card. It seems to be sending the right data to the Encore servers via modem, so it's a question of whether the data on the card is correct or whether SH is failing to read it. I've run a check on the card itself and found no errors.

I don't know any way to check the integrity of the card data. Maybe I should try rolling back to beta 1, if I can find it?

I think this is probably the same problem I have seen and reported along with a copy of my data files.

It's a pain, but what I do that corrects it every time is to erase my sleepyhead folder and then restart SH and reimport all the data, then it is fine for a couple days and I do it again. I assume he is hard at work on other problems and will get to the soon.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm seeing a consistent inconsistency in the pressure chart on the overview page. On any give day, some nights will show obviously erroneous data. Closing and re-running SH will usually show better results (fewer days are wrong), but still wrong.

I have a collection of screenshots that I can upload if this isn't a known issue.

Windows 10, running SH 1.0.0 beta 2.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2016, 08:13 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: I think this is probably the same problem I have seen and reported along with a copy of my data files.

It's a pain, but what I do that corrects it every time is to erase my sleepyhead folder and then restart SH and reimport all the data, then it is fine for a couple days and I do it again. I assume he is hard at work on other problems and will get to the soon.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, but it's still reporting the same erroneous data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2016, 09:12 AM)tmoody Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 08:13 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: I think this is probably the same problem I have seen and reported along with a copy of my data files.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, but it's still reporting the same erroneous data.

Well, darn, looks like we need to revert back to beta 1, I expect Time Machine has a copy somewhere in there for me Smile
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message u4ea 20 2,925 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hard Crash on import - OS X Catalina beta Patriceg 6 1,321 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Is An Oscar Alpha/Beta Available? captainsteubing 5 1,223 08-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: captainsteubing
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 93 23,533 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  sleepyhead beta bug silversnore 2 1,150 10-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  SleepyHead 1.0.0 beta 2.2 Installation Problem jan przypek 2 1,515 09-22-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS 50D+ data import in Sleepyhead 1.0.0-Beta-2 SailingAway 7 1,858 08-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: SailingAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.