Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Beta 2
Sleepyhead Beta 2
Sleepyhead Beta 2 for MAC has been released.

https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Beta 2
Thanks for the update, Alan. From reading through your stuff over there, it looks like Mark is very close to releasing beta-2 for Win & Linux as well, right?

Does he have a Mint box yet to do a .deb file?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Alan. Another flawless install.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello everyone.

I just installed Sleepyhead. I can't figure out the different color codes with the curves for time at pressure are? Can someone assist?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
the bold ones match the colors of pressure traces.

the faint ones match colors of events.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks palerider!
Post Reply Post Reply
As of 4/21/2016 (21/04/2016 European) I see that there is a Beta 2.2 for the Mac OSX.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Beta 2 - Message updated 22-Apr-2016
(04-16-2016, 10:06 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Thanks for the update, Alan. From reading through your stuff over there, it looks like Mark is very close to releasing beta-2 for Win & Linux as well, right?

Does he have a Mint box yet to do a .deb file?

Beta 2 for Windows is out now.

Fixes in Beta - 2:
Code:
Changes and fixes in v1.0.0-beta-2
[PR S1/Dreamstation Importer] Periodic Breathing/CSR was not Doubling on F0V4 560 machines
[Core Program] Fix program crash on changing language or profile
[PR S1/Dreamstation Importer] Added PRS1 BiPAP AutoSV 960T F5V2 support
[ResMed Importer] EPR erroneously shown as OFF instead of 3
Redesign autoupdater so it parses Qt Installer Frameworks XML structures
Reset Channel names on language change
Improve Tooltip timeouts in preferences
Fix some untranslateable strings and spelling mistakes
Fix a couple of minor Time at Pressure chart/tooltip glitches

To update SleepyHead you have to go into the SleepyHead folder where Beta-1 was installed. Right-click MaintenanceTool.exe and choose Runas Administrator.

On this screen choose Update Components and click Next

[Image: maintenance%20tool%201.PNG]

You shouldn't have to change Settings unless you are using a proxy and the update fails.

On the Select Components box, leave as is and click Next

[Image: maintenance%20tool%202.PNG]

On Ready to Update Packages click Update

[Image: maintenance%20tool%203.PNG]

Sleepyhead will download and install the updates

[Image: maintenance%20tool%204.PNG]

On the Completing the Sleeyhead Wizard choose Finish.

[Image: maintenance%20tool%205.PNG]

If you didn't unselect Run Sleepyhead now, sleepyhead should start.
If you click Restart, it does not restart your computer but instead restarts the Maintenance Tool.

Problems:
If you run Maintenance Tool and you receive this error please quit the maintenance tool and right click it and choose to Runas Administrator

[Image: maintenance%20tool%20error.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2016, 11:24 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: As of 4/21/2016 (21/04/2016 European) I see that there is a Beta 2.2 for the Mac OSX.

Fixes some bookmark bugs.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Beta 2 - Message updated 22-Apr-2016
Some additional notes on installing manually and Windows 10 stuff.

If you need to download SleepyHead from the web, at the time I wrote this, only the Singapore link was working. Please select that link to download Beta-2. The others should be fixed shortly.

UPDATE: The Sleepfiles link now works. Thanks SuperSleeper.

To install the Beta-2 SleepyHead update without using the Maintenance Tool, you have to uninstall Beta-1. Previous versions should be fine to keep if you installed them in a different directory than the directory you are trying to install Beta-2.

To uninstall Beta-1, go to Start and search for Add Remove Programs. Click on that. Find Sleepyhead and uninstall it.

[Image: Windows%2010%20install%204.PNG]

If you don't uninstall Sleepyhead Beta-1 and you try to install Beta-2 into the same directory you will get this error:

[Image: Windows%2010%20install%203.PNG]

On the lovely Windows 10...

After I downloaded the SleepyHead beta-2, Windows complained about the download being from an unknown publisher. We see this a lot. Even though I have Windows 10 in Developers mode, it feels I may be too stupid and threw up their Windows Protected your PC blue box.

Select More Info

[Image: Windows%2010%20install%201.PNG]

Choose Run anyway

[Image: Windows%2010%20install%202.PNG]

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message u4ea 20 2,840 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hard Crash on import - OS X Catalina beta Patriceg 6 1,305 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Is An Oscar Alpha/Beta Available? captainsteubing 5 1,204 08-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: captainsteubing
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 93 23,192 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  sleepyhead beta bug silversnore 2 1,139 10-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  SleepyHead 1.0.0 beta 2.2 Installation Problem jan przypek 2 1,495 09-22-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS 50D+ data import in Sleepyhead 1.0.0-Beta-2 SailingAway 7 1,836 08-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: SailingAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.