Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Beta2 BUG - no events on graph
Sleepyhead Beta2 BUG - no events on graph
I have a repeatable/repeating bug.

If I take a nap in the afternoon and import the data, event flags show up and are counted. Then the next day I import that nights data the events for that night do not show up and are not counted. It appears events are being counted/displayed every other import on a given day. For example, if I import last nights data, then take a nap and import then take another nap and import, the first nap's event data does not show or count any events. The night and the second nap event data shows and counts events.

Same thing happens if I use FlashPap to transfer data or if I import data directly from SD card. I have checked the data with Rescan and the events are all present.

Below are screen shots, data for the 21st is shown in both rescan and SH:

[Image: SS1.png]
[Image: SS2.png]
[Image: SS3.png]
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Beta2 BUG - no events on graph
This appears to be a bug in the beta 2 import function. Looking back through my data to days imported with beta 1 the events are shown correctly in beta 2.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
Does the bug also happen if you do NOT download the data between the nap and the next morning?
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-22-2016, 05:10 PM)robysue Wrote: Does the bug also happen if you do NOT download the data between the nap and the next morning?

Hmm, dunno. I was doing some testing on mouth breathing and so was taking short naps - 30 minutes or so, and found it. I will try a nap tomorrow and not importing it until the next day and see if it has any affect.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, I just updated to beta 2.2 on OS X and deleted the data folder and imported all the data again and everything worked okay. I will test tomorrow a couple other scenarios and see if it is all working or not now.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I tested again this morning. First two attempts showed events and I thought it was fixed with the new 2.2 beta. Third time no events were shown on a 2 hour test sleep. Rescan shows 2 centrals during that period.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 105 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 461 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 841 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,964 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,213 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.