Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead CMS50D+ Import Issues
Sleepyhead CMS50D+ Import Issues
Hello,

I am having issues importing the .SPO2 files generated from SPO2 Assistant into the latest version of Sleepyhead. After the import is complete sleepyhead shows what should be a calendar to select the date relating to the data. However in my case the calendar is empty... Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead CMS50D+ Import Issues
Sorry - forgot to mention I am using Windows 10
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the firmware version of your CMS50D+, and the version of SpO2-Assistant? There have been reports that newer firmware works a little differently from older ones.
I have a couple of test files, but a couple more might be useful while I'm looking into this.

Oh, one last thing - did you upload any session data from your machine before you attempted the oximetry import? Did it create a session for you? I see you have the CPAP model rather than the Elite or Autoset.
Post Reply Post Reply
The firmware version of CMS50D+ I am using is 4.6, I'll have to check which version of the SPO2 Assistant later today when I get home.

Yes I did import my CPAP data - I am actually currently using a Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for Her (on lend from my equipment supplier to help me optimize my therapy) so the full data is there.

Thanks for the help.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're trying to import the .spO2 file, you will need to move it to another folder/directory other than the SpO2 Assistant data directory. There seems to be a permission issue if you try importing it directly from the original directory into SleepyHead.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope, it's a bug, possibly in the new version of QT5.

If I force a date when the spo2 file doesn't have one (CMS50D+), then the calendar appears and all goes well. I force in the current date when the file has zero for the year.

As I said, this may be a change in QT5 calendar routines, from defaulting to the current date when a null string is given, to getting confused and doing nothing in the new version...

Anyway , I will commit my changes and push them to my Gitlab repository for JediMArk to pick up.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 143 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,731 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 267 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 237 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.