Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead sd card
Sleepyhead sd card
I successfully downloaded the Sleepyhead software, but when I put my sd card in to import new data it doesn't import all of my past data.
Is it supposed to give me everything I have on my machine, or only the data since I installed Sleepyhead?Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead sd card
It gives you all the data it has stored in its memory. The install date of SH has no bearing on it. Be aware that the high resolution detailed graphing data isn't stored in the machine. It gets written to the card in real time and if the card isn't present, it is not recorded anywhere. The machine stores 365 days of usage data, 30 days of detailed data.
Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2016, 12:53 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: The machine stores 365 days of usage data, 30 days of detailed data.
Dude

you've got his machine confused with a resmed s9.
Post Reply Post Reply
You mean everyone doesn't use a Resmed machine!!! I should pay more attention but my attention account is nearly overdrawn most of the time. Thanks for catching that palerider.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2016, 02:08 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: You mean everyone doesn't use a Resmed machine!!! I should pay more attention but my attention account is nearly overdrawn most of the time. Thanks for catching that palerider.

only the cool kids Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I'm reading this topic as if it just came out of my head!
My Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset has been working marvelous, it gives me my daily data without any hiccups.
But I've put SleepyHead on my PC and tried to load the info from my Resmed (bluechip) and no go, Or am I
trying to make apples out of oranges & messages can't be read or shared between these entities?
I just wanted Sleepyhead as it seems like everyone here, in this forum, likes SleepyHead.
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResScan and SleepyHead can read the same SD card data.

Have you made any settings changes in ResScan when you had the card in the computer? When you change settings in ResScan, ResScan will erase all data on your card. Put the card back into the machine and it should write data back to the card.

You can tell if it erased the data because there will only be 4 files on the card with names like settings.something
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2016, 12:53 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: It gives you all the data it has stored in its memory. The install date of SH has no bearing on it. Be aware that the high resolution detailed graphing data isn't stored in the machine. It gets written to the card in real time and if the card isn't present, it is not recorded anywhere. The machine stores 365 days of usage data, 30 days of detailed data.
Dude
Thanks, that makes sense.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 675 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 590 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead picante 7 1,633 12-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: picante
  Copied SD card data onto PC, and I can't get sleepyhead to read it? DougM 4 1,854 02-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Last Post: DougM
  SleepyHead accuracy in reading ResMed card on Mac okiejack 1 1,654 01-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  sleepyhead SD card download kooly 6 2,071 10-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Last Post: AlanE
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,363 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.