Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Compatibility with Mac High Sierra
RE: Sleepyhead Compatibility with Mac High Sierra
You don't need to erase your Sleepyhead data, just open a new profile in Sleepyhead. In version 1.0.1 select File/New User in the menu. In version 1.1.0 there is a profile tab. To change the time and date to an earlier day on your machine, you may need to reset the user data in the clinical menu. That wipes the machine data, then inserting a clean SD card lets you start over. Set your time and date to your home area and leave it alone except for minor time corrections.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-23-2018, 09:43 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: You don't need to erase your Sleepyhead data, just open a new profile in Sleepyhead. In version 1.0.1 select File/New User in the menu.  In version 1.1.0 there is a profile tab.  To change the time and date to an earlier day on your machine, you may need to reset the user data in the clinical menu. That wipes the machine data, then inserting a clean SD card lets you start over. Set your time and date to your home area and leave it alone except for minor time corrections.

Thanks Sleeprider!  

In about 10 days I will be going to where I got the machine for about 10 days, so for now I'll leave it as it is and see what the Sleep Lab can get off the machine and/or SD Card.  

Then when I get back I'll use the "Erase Data" on the clinical menu, as you suggest, and set the time and date to the local time and date, put a new SD Card in it and start over.  

Since there is no CDMA connectivity available here I won't have to worry about the transmit/receive features of the machine transmitting or receiving any data that might cause problems with the date or time.

Since there is no daylight savings and the time never changes here that should (I hope) prevent any future problems with this machine and when I come back I will have an AirMini that I will use on future travels and just leave my AirSense 10 here and not drag it around the world.

Thanks for the tip on Profiles with SleepyHead.
Can Version 1.0.1 and 1.1.0 coexist on my Mac or should I uninstall 1.0.1 to try the new version?
Post Reply Post Reply
The two versions install in separate locations and can easily co-exist.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-23-2018, 09:23 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The two versions install in separate locations and can easily co-exist.

Thanks...
Do they install in different lovations by default or do you have to choose manually where to install the second one?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR crazednut 6 3,934 02-05-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: BelgianWaffle
  Philips Dreamstation 2 compatibility ameneses54 2 829 01-26-2022, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read xxxxqwe 20 1,873 05-25-2021, 06:27 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
Question Compatibility of OSCAR data between Linux and Windows Sn00zeAlarm 1 785 04-15-2020, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed high-resolution sampling rate foxfire 1 650 03-18-2020, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SH compatibility w/ Resperonics Dreamstation tinkicker 8 5,651 12-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Random question: high-res OSCAR logo odile 2 744 08-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Last Post: odile

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.