Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Data (saved?) on flash drive
Sleepyhead Data (saved?) on flash drive
Seems trying to load oximeter (CMS-50D+) onto a sleepyhead graph is a chronic problem.  That is what began it all.  I decided to tinker around to remove 02 data from the wrong chart and try it again when the SH program crashed. I had previously saved the data on a thumb drive that included data for several users (actually different machine data as I progressed in model reassignments).  After reloading SH several times and finally getting it up and going I was able to get data from the ST-A that I was currently using loaded from its SD card.  Also I had the SD card from the S9 Autoset machine and was able to get it also except part of that is now summary only.  The VPAP machine SD card has gone back to the DME, so it is gone (but should be on thumb drive).

I have tried numerous times to get SH to recognize and reload the data that was saved on the thumb drive but it won't.  As this is above my tech-grade does anyone have an idea on how to retrieve the info from the thumb drive or is it a lost cause?

THANKS for any feedback.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Data (saved?) on flash drive
In the data directory of sleepyhead there is a folder called backup try importing into sleepyhead from that location
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-29-2017, 01:09 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: In the data directory of sleepyhead there is a folder called backup try importing into sleepyhead from that location

THANK YOU SIR!  Guess I didn't dig deeply enough into the folder stack to feed it what it wanted..
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Jeezzz... I got the data loaded then the SleepyHead program crashed like it did a couple weeks ago.  I unloaded and reloaded SH umpteen times then and it finally started to work with no problems.  Have now reloaded it multiple times again and it will not open; just shows to be starting (wait ring-thing) then it disappears and nothing happens.  Just loaded a couple past system images and it still acts the same..
Any way to do a repair on SH?

Thanks again Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
Set it to load and leave it don’t mess with it sometimes it can take a time to load the data... leave it to progress
Post Reply Post Reply
I have sometimes removed the default Sleepyhead folders in My Documents by renaming them, then reinstalled. It usually works pretty good. You can then copy the data from the renamed folder to the new directory and everything works well.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-29-2017, 05:59 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Set it to load and leave it don’t mess with it sometimes it can take a time to load the data... leave it to progress

(12-29-2017, 06:16 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I have sometimes removed the default Sleepyhead folders in My Documents by renaming them, then reinstalled. It usually works pretty good.  You can then copy the data from the renamed folder to the new directory and everything works well.

Thanks guys for the responses.

Running TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY on the SleepyHead program downloaded to the desktop before reloading in worked in this case.  (W-7 x64 may have been the issue) Snapped right to work and nailed onto the SH files itself. Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 742 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can Oscar read off a hard drive instead of SD card? SnoreFreeIWish 5 831 07-25-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: SnoreFreeIWish
  Installing Oscar v 1.3.0 in a different C drive folder from version Oscar 1.2.0. rumtap 7 1,596 03-15-2022, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.