Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Download
Sleepyhead Download
New user cannot run downloaded Sleepyhead.  Get a message 'This app can't run on your PC'.  Did anybody ever have this problem?  My Windows is 64 bit and the app appears to be 32 bit.  Does that have anything to do with it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Download
Hi cantsleep67 Welcome

Where did you extract the install files to?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
... and what file(s)?  It sounds like it's not the SH installer or the application itself.
Post Reply Post Reply
The official Sleepyhead download site is linked at the top of this page http://www.apneaboard.com/sleepyhead

There is a 64 bit version there.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, my question was premature.  It is working great.  I think I clicked Save instead of Run.  This information is fabulous.  Thank you for being here.  My doctor, PA, and technician at the DME keep referring me to whoever of the 3 I am not talking to and do not give me any of this kind of information.  The only copy I have of my original test is one page the doctor sent to my dentist, who explained more to me about the test than any of the other 3, although the tech is extremely nice--her answer is mostly that I have to get information from the doctor.  Maybe this information will help me ask the right questions and actively help in my treatment, and hopefully the doctor will give me some answers that help.
Post Reply Post Reply
As long as we're enabling you to be a nuisance to your doctors, here is a link to a tutorial on accessing your machine's settings https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info

Even more information is available if you want to request a copy of the super-secret clinician manual for your machine...just follow the link for CPAP Setup Manuals at the top of the page.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Sleeprider!!! I live to be a nuisance to my doctors!!!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2018, 09:07 AM)cantsleep67 Wrote: Thank you Sleeprider!!!  I live to be a nuisance to my doctors!!!!!!

Laugh-a-lot
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 198 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 444 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Software for Airsense11 download? Gwbrown7 3 1,043 07-31-2023, 01:36 AM
Last Post: FromOZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.