Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Event Counts and AHI
Sleepyhead Event Counts and AHI
i have just noticed one day in particular in the past where Sleepyhead counted more events on the events tab than what showed on the Event Flag chart. It apparently uses the same count for AHI as what is on the event tab.

Upon close inspection 2 of the OAs are duplicated exactly on the event tab. Same time down to the second and same duration. One hypopnea was duplicated exactly. The event flag chart shows 3 less events than the event tab. Interestingly enough, ReScan agrees with what is displayed on the event flag chart.

Has anyone run into this type of thing? Does anyone know what causes it?

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Event Counts and AHI
I haven't seen it on my system. I'm on a Win7; what O/S are you running?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-05-2015, 03:09 PM)sgearhart Wrote: I haven't seen it on my system. I'm on a Win7; what O/S are you running?

Win 7 Home Premium. Does not happen all the time.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I was wondering about that as well! I noticed a few weeks back where this was showing additional or different data to what my S9 machine & ResScan software were showing. Then it stopped and was mirroring the main data across all three feedback systems like it has been since April. Three days ago, happened again for one day's reading. Not sure what to make of this. I'm on a Mac computer, so we can rule out SOME OF IT being an O/S issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
PaytonA - I did get this once in a while but now that I wait a good 2 minutes after shut off before removing SD I have not had it happen to me.
In my case the machine was superimposing a session I did not have over the top of a session I did have. Some of the times gained or lost an hour of fictitious or real data in the bargain.
QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  manual event logging for oscar capman 2 124 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: capman
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 394 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Event type display MarkChap 8 907 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Quick OSCAR Question re Custom Event Flagging AndyB 3 718 06-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: AndyB
  Event Logging - Pressure at Time of Event esleepie 2 547 05-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Last Post: esleepie
  Respironics and disabling VS2 event spetzal 2 533 12-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: spetzal
  Export Length of Event Data jdavidstark 5 900 06-18-2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: jdavidstark

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.