Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying
Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying
For 5 days I used a loaner Bi-level (ResMed AirCurve 10 Auto) on a trial (that didn't go well) and each night I imported the data into Sleepyhead.

This morning I imported data from my AirSense 10 Auto (that I resumed using last night), but on inspection, all the graphs (ordinally shown in red) that chart inhalation pressures are gone. And not just for last night, but seemingly for the entire year I've used APAP. 

Sleepyhead does show the Exhalation pressures for APAP (in green).

The IPAP/EPAP pressures for the 5 days of Bi-level also display.

Is there a fix?

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying
Try rebuilding the data (Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->Your Machine Name) then exit and restart SleepyHead.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Right click on the pressure graph and select Plots and see if all is checked also in that same right click, select CPAP overlays and see if those are checked as well.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-05-2017, 11:41 AM)AlanE Wrote: Right click on the pressure graph and select Plots and see if all is checked also in that same right click, select CPAP overlays and see if those are checked as well.

Yes Alan, EPAP was checked, "Pressure" was not. Thank you!

Checking "Pressure" brought back data display for last night's data, but "only" for last night's data. The rest of the year is displaying only EPAP data for APAP.

Is there a universal fix?

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you try rebuilding as Crimson Nape suggested?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-05-2017, 11:23 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try rebuilding the data (Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->Your Machine Name) then exit and restart SleepyHead.

(09-05-2017, 11:54 AM)AlanE Wrote: Did you try rebuilding as Crimson Nape suggested?

Just tried it. All the IPAP data from my APAP machine isn't showing up in the charts.

I am able to turn on the "Pressure" by following Alan's instructions on a daily basis by clicking "Pressure" under "Plots."

Is there a universal fix?

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Well .  .  . Toot!   Make sure the checkbox on the leftside is checked in Edit->Preferences->Waveforms for these parameters. This setting is suppose to be a global setting, but anything if fair game on computers. You might go back to days that it isn't listed and try Alan's suggestion there as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-05-2017, 12:27 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Well .  .  . Toot!   Make sure the checkbox on the leftside is checked in Edit->Preferences->Waveforms for these parameters.  This setting is suppose to be a global setting, but anything if fair game on computers.   You might go back to days that it isn't listed and try Alan's suggestion there as well.

The Preferences appear to be correct under Waveforms.

I'm facing 380 days (or so) doing it by hand.

*Sigh*

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import Nacown 4 529 01-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Nacown
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR 1.40 not displaying after importing data Roy289 1 402 02-08-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  Oscar not displaying CA BillHD28 7 1,102 10-23-2020, 09:38 AM
Last Post: BillHD28
  Pressure not always displaying in Overview Scarmen 22 2,584 04-29-2020, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Scarmen
  Pressures in OSCAR pressure graphs don't match pressures diplayed at top of graph MitchS 4 1,150 05-27-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: MitchS

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.