Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead - How to change profile
Hi, I'm a new CPAP user and new to this forum. One question I have is about the Sleepyhead software.... how does one change any of their profile data once it has been input? Meaning your machine, your mask, password etc. I tried to link to the contact page and get a 404 not found error code. I have searched for a way on the site itself but I just can't find it. Any suggestions? I settling in with my machine but having a devil of a time with the mask.. currently using the Dreamwear by PR and I feel like I spend more time adjusting it through the night than actually sleeping. Open to any suggestions on masks or ideas you all might have! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
That seems to be a common problem with the Dreamwear.
Since your main question is in regard to Sleepyhead, I am going to ask a moderator to move this thread to software support; and to change the title to "sleepyhead, how to change profile."

Welcome to Apneaboard
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi duke3rn,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

It is Profile under the File menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change Computers Melman 5 292 03-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  DreamMapper change? Jimsp1 2 346 01-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Jimsp1
  SD Card Patient Profile subyroo 2 715 12-29-2016, 05:04 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Sleepyhead changed data after time change dzwiss 12 1,302 03-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Need to change Time Zone Rip and Rosie 2 559 03-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Rip and Rosie
  User - Sleepyhead Software [deleting a user profile] macleadv 1 669 12-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  I may have asked this before. If so mea culpa. Can I change sleepyhead graph colors Mark Douglas 5 566 11-06-2015, 04:57 PM
Last Post: AlanE