Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Incomplete Data
just out of curiosity try this:
create a new profile - go to the Preferences (under "File") and set the first slider "combine close sessions" all the way to the left to "off".

Try importing after that and see if it helps.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, that didn't fix it either. Looks like Sleeprider is right about the occasional glitches with Sleepyhead and PR Bipap. Or else Crimson Nape is right and my machine just hates me Bigwink 

I'm using the latest version too, btw.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you get bored, try installing SH version and see if something good happens.
Here is the link:
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepyHead data download not working UserNH 2 134 8 hours ago
Last Post: UserNH
Angry Missing Data when reinstalling Sleepyhead nadprok 10 216 03-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
Arrow [Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2] Greggory 42 4,005 03-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? Hydrangea 17 424 02-27-2018, 07:21 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
  Copied SD card data onto PC, and I can't get sleepyhead to read it? DougM 4 319 02-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Last Post: DougM
  Sleepyhead Data (saved?) on flash drive zzzZorro 6 304 12-29-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: zzzZorro
  Sleepyhead Overview Graphs Missing Data Points Hojo 10 729 12-26-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: curtain84