Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Incomplete Data
Sleepyhead Incomplete Data
New User here. Very grateful to find this forum. I'm actually here to help my father with his BiPAP usage. I've been using Sleepyhead on a Mac for about 6 months and am very pleased with the info it provides. However, it's got this problem where it doesn't always download all the data. It occasionally skips entire sessions but more often, it will crop the session. Only rarely does it register an entire session. I have verified this finding with therapist. When I call her (and she's actually available to take my call Sad ) she can pull up the data from the modem and give me the missing data. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this issue with Sleepyhead? I'd very much appreciate any help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Incomplete Data
Hi Brett

Are you missing data from your machine (Respironics system one BiPap) or from one your father is using? If his, is it the same make/model? Are you using any other software besides Sleepyhead? I don't believe EncoreView works with 60 Series BiPAP ST
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
This is my father's machine. I am the one doing the research and trying to make it as comfortable for him as possible. This is the only machine I work with. I was excited to find Sleepyhead - and this Board - to further my education. The problem seems to be with Sleepyhead itself as the data on the card is fine and accessible to DME provider.

I've since downloaded the EncoreBasic software and tried that and found the complete data that way. I don't have easy access to a Windows PC though so am still hoping to make Sleepyhead work. Thanks for picking up my thread.

Brett
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if this may help troubleshoot, but I just imported data from last night session. The session should have run from 2250 to 0515. I also turned on the device for 20 minutes at 0930. the report ONLY shows the that latter 20 minutes. It shows no data for the remainder of the evening session. I've double checked the Preferences, and even asked Sleepyhead to rebuild the data, but with no results. Guess I'll have to use Encore again today.
Post Reply Post Reply
First, verify that all sleep segments are active for that day. Look in the lower part of the Details tab on the Daily screen. You should see each segment at the bottom. Make sure there is a green bar to the left of each segment.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If what Crimson Nape has written is not the issue, please post a screenshot of that session. Use the keyboard sequence F11, F12, F11 to save the screenshot.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for suggestion Crimson Nape, and the follow-up Alan. Unfortunately, the suggestion did not help so I am posting a screenshot. Despite what Sleepyhead is showing here, there is a full night of data on the card that I was able to retrieve with EncoreBasic.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is odd.  Your sleep times show a real total of 10 hours, 50 minutes in total time, yet it states only 30 minutes. H-m-m-m!  My attention span is rather short today.  .  . Did you try a data rebuild? . . .  Are you sure your machine likes you? Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was working with another member using a BiPAP ST several months ago that had similar problems. It seems Sleepyhead was never fully optimized for the PRS1 1060 machines, and data can be unreliable. EncoreBasic, also available on the forum will read the data on a PC or Mac using a Windows OS in parallel.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Brett,
Which version of SleepyHead are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Data upload incomplete in OSCAR Ravengrad898 4 209 03-11-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Sudden incomplete data from AirSense 11 import geosyncline 0 609 02-21-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: geosyncline
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,258 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.