Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Needs YOUR data! [data collection complete]
RE: Sleepyhead Needs YOUR data!
This may help some:

Here's an instructional wiki article by Archangle on how to zip up your SD card data:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Card_Data

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(03-03-2016, 09:00 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: This may help some:

Here's an instructional wiki article by Archangle on how to zip up your SD card data:

Thanks - a very useful article. I have uploaded data again - I hope successful this time
asjb Wrote:Given the timing, I suspect that was me. I am not expert with uploading and zipping - I assumed wrongly you just wanted the data files off the card.

Please give me detailed instructions! (Windows Vista) and I will try again.

I tried to send 3 months of Resmed Aircurve ASV. Would you also like 13 months of Airsense 10 Autoset?

I remain *very* grateful to Sleepyhead, thank you. It gave me enough evidence to get an ASV machine (eventually) from my doctors - improved my quality of life a lot.

Actually, you weren't the first! Smile

we were REALLY happy to see your ASV data coming in, and then as Jedimark put it in chat:
jedimark: ah crud..
when we saw that it didn't have all the files.

what is needed is the entire contents of the SD card, not just part of what's in DATALOG. the other files in the root of the SD card are vitally important.

when you put the sd card into your computer, you can see it mount as drive E: or whatever, we need the whole thing, don't go into E:\DATALOG or anything....

does that make sense? perhaps other windows users can explain it better, I normally only use linux, so my brain's a little twisted Laugh-a-lotWink
(03-03-2016, 01:06 PM)Asjb Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 09:00 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: This may help some:

Thanks - a very useful article. I have uploaded data again - I hope successful this time

YES!!! we've got all the files needed this time, thank you very very very much.... Jedimark has really been eager to get his hands on aircurve ASV data!

I hope you're not the only one who'll share.

THANK YOU AGAIN!
(03-03-2016, 02:53 PM)palerider Wrote: YES!!! we've got all the files needed this time, thank you very very very much.... Jedimark has really been eager to get his hands on aircurve ASV data!

I hope you're not the only one who'll share.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Hello Palerider - that's a relief the data arrived, it took more than an hour to upload (not too impressed with French Broadband !).

Can I mention that the only 'bugs', very minor, I've found so far with S'Head and the Resmed ASV are (1) the pressure block charts on the graphic summaries are non-functional (2) the written pressure settings in statistics and at top left on the daily page are completely scrambled (but they make me laugh as they give a pressure of more than a trillion trillion cms H2O!) (3) I haven't been able to display 'patient triggered breaths' (but that may be my fault). (4) there are some missing translations in the French version - some words/phrases are still in English. I'd be pleased to help with the translations if you want.

Otherwise, as per usual, Sleepyhead has been *great* with my new machine and thank you again to all of you that make it happen.

I hope many more people will send you their data - it helps all of us.
(03-03-2016, 03:13 PM)Asjb Wrote: Hello Palerider - that's a relief the data arrived, it took more than an hour to upload (not too impressed with French Broadband !).
Well, it DID have to swim all the way across the pond Big Grin Thanks again, I'm looking at it now in the unreleased beta. (soon!)

(03-03-2016, 03:13 PM)Asjb Wrote: Can I mention that the only 'bugs', very minor, I've found so far with S'Head and the Resmed ASV are (1) the pressure block charts on the graphic summaries are non-functional (2) the written pressure settings in statistics and at top left on the daily page are completely scrambled (but they make me laugh as they give a pressure of more than a trillion trillion cms H2O!) (3) I haven't been able to display 'patient triggered breaths' (but that may be my fault). (4) there are some missing translations in the French version - some words/phrases are still in English. I'd be pleased to help with the translations if you want.
I'll check these items, and if I still see them, I'll enter them into the bug tracker. Thank you!

as to the translation, I imagine that Jedimark would welcome your contribution, can you join us on the #sleepyhead channel on the irc.freenode.com IRC network?

(03-03-2016, 03:13 PM)Asjb Wrote: (3) I haven't been able to display 'patient triggered breaths' (but that may be my fault). (4) there are some missing translations in the French version - some words/phrases are still in English. I'd be pleased to help with the translations if you want.

I don't believe that the resmed ASV machines record patient triggered breaths, I never saw it on S9 Adapt data, and I don't see any PTB flags or stats in resscan when looking at your data.

I'll PM you an email address for the main French translator, please work with him, Jedimark says he'll pleased with extra help Big Grin
Did it. (or doing it, uploading is taking forever....)
Thanks for the great work you are doing with SleepyHead. Wonderful software!
Uploaded my 960, let me know if you need something else. Thanks
(03-03-2016, 09:07 PM)Hornnumb2 Wrote: Uploaded my 960, let me know if you need something else. Thanks

I just processed a 960 data set, thank you very much.
(03-03-2016, 07:21 PM)grumbledore Wrote: Did it. (or doing it, uploading is taking forever....)
Thanks for the great work you are doing with SleepyHead. Wonderful software!

thank you, it's appreciated!
(03-02-2016, 04:41 PM)palerider Wrote: Hi, Supersleeper said it was OK to post this request here, so here goes.

I see that SleepRider has been very helpfully passing on Jedimark's plea for data to help find and squash bugs in Sleepyhead, and his help is greatly appreciated.

Jedimark and I would like to expand the types of data we're looking for, .... All kinds is good, sometimes the messy data (lots of events and such) is the best, because it gives us more to work on to make sure that all the data is being interpreted, and displayed correctly.

Please just zip up the contents of your SD card, rename it to your name here, (or something else if you'd rather be anonymous) and upload it to the appropriate link below. These are really handy upload links, click it and it'll allow you to upload the data directly from your computer to my dropbox acct, very easy... I love the file requests in dropbox Smile

A lot of progress has been made, the PRS1 data is looking better than ever. flagging of events is more accurate than ever. I'm quite excited for many improvements.

Thanks, in advance.

Good morning from a Hose-Head in Europe!

Probably hundreds of people have mentioned on the Board how much Sleepyhead has enabled them to fine-tune their CPAP treatment and so *improve their health*.

I was delighted to send my SD-card data to Jedimark - I know his use of the data (all anonymised) will help me and many other people. And all the work he and his group do is pro-bono, which is more than generous.

Please consider a weekend Good Thing to Do and send him your SD-card data?

All the details about how to do it are in this link:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Card_Data

I found it very straightforward - and I'm largely a computer klutz. It does take some time to upload but that didn't affect being able to browse the internet at the same time.

Hope y'all have a good and well-oxygenated weekend...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 138 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 760 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.