Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Needs YOUR data! [data collection complete]
RE: Sleepyhead Needs YOUR data!
I do not see a drop box for
ResMed AirSence 10
do you want
ResMed AirSence 10
DATA
If so where so I up load it to
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
there's a listing for airsense 10 ELITE data, we've got plenty of airsense 10 autoset data.
Newbie, first message. Hope it's OK to start here!

I have had a cpap for many, many years. Am on my 3rd machine. Just got a Dreamstation about a month ago. The mobile app is cute, but doesn't show any details. The online app looks just like the mobile one. With all of that data, it seems like I should be able to see when the events are happening, not just how many. My searches brought me here.

I see you have 2 Dreamstation drop box locations. One for a bipap and the other for a pro version. I am not sure what version I have. I think it can do bipap, but I have it set to autopap. I thought there was just the one model. The Respironics web site insinuates there is only one version also.

Let me know what dropbox location to put my SD card contents in and I will. I have to wait until I get home though as dropbox is blocked from my work location.

-Jeff
Sent my sleep data in for the ResMed A10 Elite before this post hit the airwaves!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Keep on getting a 404 error when attempting to upload to Resmed S9 Autoset Dropbox URL.

(03-02-2016, 05:10 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Folks, let's try to help as much as possible. palerider and Sleeprider are helping JediMark gather all this data for the next release of Sleepyhead and it's impossible unless folks volunteer their data files for testing.

Palerider - are there some machines where you guys already have enough data or do you want folks to continue uploading just to get a larger set of data?

Also, I added the red "Admin Note" tag to this thread so it gets more attention.

Thanks.

(04-02-2016, 11:48 AM)Shortygeorge Wrote: Keep on getting a 404 error when attempting to upload to Resmed S9 Autoset Dropbox URL.

data collection is closed, sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 77 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 141 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 764 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.