Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Notes
Sleepyhead Notes
I'm a newcomer with just 16 nights under the mask. Firstly, many thanks to Apneaboard and all its contributors. The information and discussions are great like
I've used Sleepyhead since night 1 and have found it very useful to figure out what's going on - or more specifically the impact of leaks from the mask and my mouth. As I changed settings and masks etc I have been using the Notes function of Sleepyhead to keep everything together and accessible. I thought I had forgotten to make notes on a few nights, but this morning I know I made notes about last night. Just went back to reread the notes and they are missing. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to make sure they are 'saved'? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Notes
G'day Somnus, welcome to Apnea Board

I just did some experiments with SH and I can confirm the notes are saved straight away. Eg I wrote some notes then immediately shut down the program without doing any other actions, and they were still there when I restarted the program. I believe SH saves everything in real time - there is no separate "save" icon like they have in ResScan for instance.

None of which helps you Sad Perhaps somebody else can chip in with some suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the notes every day, and that did happen to me at the start. I found if I click once in the note field before moving to another tab, my entry sticks. If your entry is still there after going to another tab then back, it'll be there next session. (Using the beta-2 under Win 10 x 64)

HTH -Ron
We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks DeepBreathing. Most of the time the notes are saved. I tried to 'break' it too but of course the way these things go it only seems to occur when I haven't remembered exactly what I did.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks rkI122. I'll give that a try.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 207 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Identify nights by notes? BlueSky1958 6 986 06-11-2023, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  journaling/notes per night? ImAlwaysTiredd 0 392 04-22-2023, 08:56 PM
Last Post: ImAlwaysTiredd
  [Feature Request] How to change kg to lbs in OSCAR Profile and Notes for one's Weight JoyD. 3 515 01-31-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  (Feature Request) Add notes to bottom of Statistics Page B1Sailor 0 562 10-14-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  Feature Request: User Notes dkovax 7 835 07-02-2022, 12:46 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  OSCAR Notes disappearing elliotg 7 890 03-25-2022, 06:01 PM
Last Post: elliotg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.