Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Profiles and Flashpap Data
Sleepyhead Profiles and Flashpap Data
Sleepyhead creates a Profile from user entry and stores it under the Profiles folder. Each profile contains folders for Journal and ResMed(machine ID) and other files channel, machine etc. The ResMed folder has Backup,Events and Summaries folders. The Events is (I think) the processed datalog info from the raw machine files stored on SD card.

Where is the Profile folder normally stored on an installation? In my case I setup a Sleepyhead_data folder in my Documents. The raw Data from my SD card was stored under a Datalog folder on the SD card.

This configuration had separate areas for the C:\ drive Profile and D:\ Datalog data.

When Flashpap was setup a new folder in Documents was created for Flashpap Data and it received the raw data files Datalog and Settings from the wireless SD w03 card.

I found SH would force a new Profile be created with a new ResMed file. ( that didn't contain my processed data from the original Profile.) Note the initial screen on SH has folder pointing to Data, this same folder seems to require it contain the Profiles folder. Copying my old Profile to the new Flashpap folder would retain my previously processed data.

Having both profiles and data on same folder doesn't appear very secure if Jedimark decides to erase the old files on new installation of SH. How can original Profile be used with new raw data from the wireless card stored in C:\ documents folder?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR lost my profiles! jtardo 13 190 03-25-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: jtardo
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Oscar Profiles, etc Fixit50 4 204 01-31-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Fixit50
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,928 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.