Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic
Encore Basic
When trying to preview the smart card from my Philips Respironics BiPAP AutoSV, I get the error " Patient not in data base or a like message. As my card is normally read by doctors office I suspect that the patient information on my machines smart card does not match the patient data that I entered into my encore basic patient list. Is there a way to read the data without having an exact match in both my encore basic data and the data (patient number and name) present on my card?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic
I think that message comes up for me too. I just ignore it and download data, click on the History tab, select dates, and data should come up.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic
Just as an FYI... this is a pretty good Wiki article (with pictures) originally created by forum member dcgrafix on how to setup and run EncoreBasic:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...structions

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 810 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Encore Basic - How to download it? chipbutty 6 2,359 04-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamStation 2 - Will we ever have Access similar to Encore? Wizard99 11 1,088 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems installing Encore Pro Chalkie 20 2,869 02-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jpearson0525
  Encore software and OSCAR blackshark3 3 978 11-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Last Post: blackshark3
  Basic how-to for contec 50F? cathyf 8 1,063 05-18-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 756 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.