Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Overview Graphs Missing Data Points
Sleepyhead Overview Graphs Missing Data Points
For some reason there are some days that are not showing the pressure, how to I get them to show?

https://imgur.com/a/y6Taw
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Overview Graphs Missing Data Points
Try rebuilding your data. Also try restarting SleepyHead.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you changed pressure during those sessions, that might explain it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Turning Sleepyhead off and back on doesn't fix it, I haven't changed my pressure settings in 2 days; which I am missing those 2 days on the pressure graph but I'm also missing several other days as well.  Well, oddly enough it does seem that after I make a change to the pressure that it doesn't show up on the graph for that one day, except for these last two days where it hasn't shown it for the 2 days.

What would happen if I click on "Rebuild CPAP Data", I'm afraid to try without knowing in case I loose my data for the last 2 months.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Rebuild data is a routine thing we do. You won't lose anything.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
I did the rebuild but no luck.  Oh well, I'm not going to loose sleep over it, I just like looking at graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had this happen to me a few times -- so my response is anecdotal and the hypothesis remains untested.

I had left my SD card in my computer and discovered it the next day when I went to import the previous night's data. I removed the card from the computer, inserted it into my ResMed AirSense AutoSet 10 and it recorded only the summary data -- no detail data was captured. When I imported the data into SH, there was a gap in the "Overview" data.

Here is the way I confirmed what I was seeing ...

(1) In the "Overview" Screen, click on the missing data column -- you will see that the date is present but all of the readings appear to be zeroes.
(2) In the "Daily" Screen, click on the date in question -- and you are likely to see a message at the bottom of the screen "Summary Only" with the sad-face emoticon.

If this is what you are seeing, there is no detail data for that date's session. If you are sure that the SD card is valid and you did not leave it out of the machine, then this is not likely to be the answer and you will need to continue your search.

I noticed a string of what appears to be garbage in the header line of the pressure display which makes me think that there might be some data corruption possible. Have you checked your computer for disk errors and excessive fragmentation?

Best of luck.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Also make sure your SD card is not locked when you put it back in your CPAP machine.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
that is (most likely) the "note-bug" .. I bet, that you have made a note on every day where the pressure doesn't show up.

go to the preferences - 1st tab. Move the slider for "combine close sessions" all the way to the left - turning it off. (SH should restart now - if not: do so!)

Than rebuild your CPAP-data.

In case that did not help: move do that days (shift + click on that day in the overview takes you directly to that day in the daily-view)
from the menu: data --> advanced --> purge current selected day.

[repeat that for every day wwith missing pressure in the overview]

after that: restart SH and trigger rebuild CPAP-data.

Turning "combine close sessions" off should be enough to avoid that bug (in the future). If this is not the case for you, please say so.
Workaround: avoid making notes for the last day SH has data for - and please do not make notes on days SH has absolutely no data for - but you plan to add data later on.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2017, 10:25 AM)TBMx Wrote: go to the preferences - 1st tab. Move the slider for "combine close sessions" all the way to the left - turning it off. (SH should restart now - if not: do so!)

Than rebuild your CPAP-data.

Turning "combine close sessions" off should be enough to avoid that bug (in the future). If this is not the case for you, please say so.
Workaround: avoid making notes for the last day SH has data for - and please do not make notes on days SH has absolutely no data for - but you plan to add data later on.

Thanks I forgot about the combine close sessions slider. Since ResScan is my primary diagnostic tool, I only enter notes in ResScan -- but nice to know about the quirk in SH.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,040 2 hours ago
Last Post: shell2460
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 249 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 529 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.