Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

help please Philips BiPAP datacard error
help please Philips BiPAP datacard error
I have a Philip BiPAP avaps on trial for a AHI 84. I have to use the machine for 90% of the time or I will not get funding . Just been to the doc and he say the machine is reading 79% so no funding.

Is it possible to edit the core data as I swear I am 100% compliant.

I also do not have any software yet

Thx all ( first post and novice)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help please Philips BiPAP datacard error
nope, no edit..start another trial
keep the mask on while you are laying down. If you want to take it off, sit up, so you can't go back to sleep without it. It's the best way to get the hours and get use to the machine and sleep through.
but some people adjust the time and use it while they watch tv to get use to it and it also counts as hours used. till they get use to it and can sleep through. This blanket yes/no makes it hard for those that take a bit of time to get use to the machine.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Not possible and even if it was, no one here can give you that information legally. However, having said that, the base that most insurance companies use is 4 or more hours per night at least 70% of the nights for the first 3 months. Assuming 30 days in a month, 70% of 90 is 63. You can miss the criteria up to 27 days before you are considered non-compliant. Sounds to me like they are trying to pull a fast one on you and trying to get you to pay full price for a machine.

Ask them to submit, in writing, their criteria for compliance.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
It would help to know more about your machine. The BiPAP AVAPS has been made in many models, including Dreamstation, System One 60 and 50 series, and I believe back to the M-Series and earlier. Which machine do you have, and we can help you pull the data directly from the menus.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi it is a system one, does that make sense?

How do I tell whether it is a 50’s or 60’s series?
Post Reply Post Reply
Your machine will have a number on the ID tag.  It will be a DS1050 or DS1060.  In any event, that information lets us know pretty quickly what features you have to deal with, and how to access the data you want.  Compliance information can be seen by selecting the INFO window and pressing the control knob,and scrolling down. You can see usage information for 1,7,30 and 90 day periods. To demonstrate compliance you must use the machine at least 4 hours in an 21 of 30 days.  If you are having problems using the machine, we may be able to help you figure out why. 

You can learn how to access the clinical menus here: http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions  
You can also request a copy of the clinical manual for your Respironics PR System One BiPAP AVAPS http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual 

I'm not sure if Sleepyhead was updated to support the AVAPS machine, but I know you can use EncoreBasic available here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only 

[Image: PR-model-1.jpg]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok I will check it out many thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 109 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 268 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,237 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,249 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 177 82,650 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Philips CPAP auto, 6 or 12 graphs in OSCAR. RickEiben 6 856 05-20-2023, 12:38 PM
Last Post: RickEiben

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.