Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Question
Sleepyhead Question
When I am looking at the "Event Flags" graph and put my cursor over an apnea event mark it shows a number in parentheses. What does that number signify?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Question
number of seconds, 10 at least to even get flagged
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you PoolQ. That is what I suspected. I am still a bit confused though. If I put the cursor over an event on say, Monday, it shows that event being say, 10 sec. It also shows every other event on that same day as 10 seconds. If I look at say, Tuesday, and put the cursor over an event that shows 15 seconds, all of the other events on that day also show 15 seconds. So, does this number actually show the length of time for each individual event, or does it show an average length for all the events on that particular day? Is it possible that all of my events on Monday are the same length and all of my events on Tuesday are a different length from Monday but the same length as each other?
Post Reply Post Reply
When you expand your events, they all have the same number? ie not like this:

[Image: events.PNG]

I suppose it is possible to have all the same duration.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You. When I expand events I CAN see individual lengths. It does not work that way when simply placing cursor over the marks. Learn something new every day. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a link that can help you understand Sleepyhead software:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd never noticed that before, but I think it's a bug. When you place the cursor on an event it shows the number of seconds of the first event (hypopnea or apnea as the case may be) for that night. So if your first apnea was 12 seconds, they'll all show as 12. If your first hypopnea was 25 they'll all show as 25.

Post Reply Post Reply
I never noticed that either. I just used the drop down menu under events.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I get the same thing in the Event Flags graph. At least all the events in the category. On some, the number changes when I move from CA to OA for example but then the OA line reads all the same. The event markers in the Flow Rate graph seem to be okay.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead picante 7 1,606 12-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: picante
  SleepyHead question ThurtyYeers 5 1,602 01-27-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ThurtyYeers
  Sleepyhead update question - Error showing trying to go from v0.9.8-1 to current NovaSleep 4 1,732 12-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead Question RustySocket 2 1,102 09-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: RustySocket
  Sleepyhead question car54 5 3,013 08-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: woozie38
  Sleepyhead Setup Question stanleydean 2 1,205 03-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  SleepyHead Question Regular Joe 3 1,538 11-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Regular Joe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.