Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Question
Sleepyhead Question
Is there a way to either filter out a portion of a session in Sleepyhead or mark events as invalid after they have been manually reviewed.

I will lay in bed and the first 45 minutes or so of my first session 
(I am using session to mean a period of data acquisition from when I put the mask on and before I take it off and use the restroom, where  my nights data may include 3-5 sessions)
This first 30-60 minutes of my initial session is full of "events" that I know are false.  I know this because I am awake watching TV, repositioning myself in bed and holding my breath, adjusting the pillows,  adjusting the mask, breathing deep and exhaling through my mouth.... etc.    I then will fall asleep at some point and you can see the flow rate stabilizes and becomes very symmetrycal.  

I know how to unflag an "entire" session and how not to include that in the nights dataset.  But I would like to take it one step further and be able to either unflag the events that are false in the first portion of that first session.  I realize that the beginning of every session through the night contains some data where I'm not asleep,  but I don't see those events happening in the second and subsequent sessions in a night as I fall asleep rather quickly.

I know this isn't crystal clear but I think someone here may be able to understand what I am describing and offer a perspective on this.  

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Question
No, not in the current version of SH.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Question
Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something that was obvious.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead picante 7 1,608 12-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: picante
  SleepyHead question ThurtyYeers 5 1,605 01-27-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ThurtyYeers
  Sleepyhead update question - Error showing trying to go from v0.9.8-1 to current NovaSleep 4 1,734 12-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead question car54 5 3,014 08-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: woozie38
  Sleepyhead Setup Question stanleydean 2 1,206 03-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  SleepyHead Question Regular Joe 3 1,540 11-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Regular Joe
  Simple question on new SleepyHead SideSleeper 8 1,846 05-15-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.