Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2
I tried a report in both OS-X and Windows 10 and it comes out pretty corrupted. The charts themselves are okay, the text is all not so okay. It looks like the text is printed multiple times offset a little causing a "beating" effect with light and dark areas in the text, almost unreadable.

Same problem in both OS-X and in Windows 10. I tested the printer (just in case) with other images and text files and it is working fine.

I can scan a page and post it here if that would help.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
For what it's worth; I'm running Win 7 and tried printing all 3 screens. They all print correctly. . . no glitches or microprint.
Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
(04-17-2016, 12:36 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: For what it's worth; I'm running Win 7 and tried printing all 3 screens. They all print correctly. . . no glitches or microprint.

Argh! I will crank up a windows 7 vm and see how it does here. Thanks.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping

I have a six or seven year old motherboard with built-in graphics, and I had to use the BrokenGL version with 0.9.7. I'm still using it when I build 1.0.0-beta. The text in the graphics screens was blocky and unreadable, perhaps similar to what you describe. Can you try a BrokenGL version? How old are your systems?
try adjusting your fonts in preferences.
(04-17-2016, 01:23 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I have a six or seven year old motherboard with built-in graphics, and I had to use the BrokenGL version with 0.9.7. I'm still using it when I build 1.0.0-beta. The text in the graphics screens was blocky and unreadable, perhaps similar to what you describe. Can you try a BrokenGL version? How old are your systems?

My system is a newish homebuilt running quad boot OS-X, Windows 10, Windows 7, and Debian.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping

(04-17-2016, 02:57 PM)palerider Wrote: try adjusting your fonts in preferences.

Okay, now that is embarrassing, it never even dawned on me that there are preferences Oh-jeez, I was so much in awe of the program I was just still exploring what all info it shows me.

Playing with fonts helped, here is a scan of page 1:

[Image: scan1.jpeg]
I'd Rather Be Sleeping

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with compliance report in Rescan calcuttaman 7 170 01-18-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: calcuttaman
  encore pro report for compliance (DOT) pc1955 3 115 01-17-2017, 05:12 PM
Last Post: pc1955
Sad SleepyHead 1.0.0-beta-2 merging two nights into one, and other sudden weirdness shawn42 7 540 07-27-2016, 03:53 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  The report goes weird: the data or the software goes wrong? asdftalk 3 339 07-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Last Post: asdftalk
  Printing Report from Sleepyhead kristinchontelle 10 1,190 07-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
Question SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 Data wrong Snowleopard28 6 520 07-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Snowleopard28
  Sleepyhead 1.0.0 beta 2 bug report cpdaniel 0 251 06-25-2016, 11:46 AM
Last Post: cpdaniel