Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2
Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2
I tried a report in both OS-X and Windows 10 and it comes out pretty corrupted. The charts themselves are okay, the text is all not so okay. It looks like the text is printed multiple times offset a little causing a "beating" effect with light and dark areas in the text, almost unreadable.

Same problem in both OS-X and in Windows 10. I tested the printer (just in case) with other images and text files and it is working fine.

I can scan a page and post it here if that would help.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Report still not right in beta 2
For what it's worth; I'm running Win 7 and tried printing all 3 screens. They all print correctly. . . no glitches or microprint.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2016, 12:36 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: For what it's worth; I'm running Win 7 and tried printing all 3 screens. They all print correctly. . . no glitches or microprint.

Argh! I will crank up a windows 7 vm and see how it does here. Thanks.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a six or seven year old motherboard with built-in graphics, and I had to use the BrokenGL version with 0.9.7. I'm still using it when I build 1.0.0-beta. The text in the graphics screens was blocky and unreadable, perhaps similar to what you describe. Can you try a BrokenGL version? How old are your systems?
Post Reply Post Reply
try adjusting your fonts in preferences.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2016, 01:23 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I have a six or seven year old motherboard with built-in graphics, and I had to use the BrokenGL version with 0.9.7. I'm still using it when I build 1.0.0-beta. The text in the graphics screens was blocky and unreadable, perhaps similar to what you describe. Can you try a BrokenGL version? How old are your systems?

My system is a newish homebuilt running quad boot OS-X, Windows 10, Windows 7, and Debian.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2016, 02:57 PM)palerider Wrote: try adjusting your fonts in preferences.

Okay, now that is embarrassing, it never even dawned on me that there are preferences Oh-jeez, I was so much in awe of the program I was just still exploring what all info it shows me.

Playing with fonts helped, here is a scan of page 1:

[Image: scan1.jpeg]
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 159 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,478 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,683 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 628 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 728 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan
  Aeonmed Data download & Report software Laknatha 2 773 07-18-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Laknatha

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.