Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Reports- Do I need to change settings?
Sleepyhead Reports- Do I need to change settings?
Hello, everyone.
I am hoping to get some recommendations on my Dreamstation Auto settings. I was wondering if I should make some changes or if I should leave it as it is. Attached are 3 pretty typical Sleepyhead reports. Seems like quite often although not always I have some fair increases in pressure around 2 -3am. Looks like leak rate increases at around the same time??? Should I change my settings? Do I need to increase/decrease upper and or lower pressures? AThanks.

[Image: WTF9Nhx.png]
[Image: 0gCd9Sd.png]

[Image: zFbJ3r7.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Reports- Do I need to change settings?
If this was my chart, I would generally stay at the current setting, a good balance between pressure onset CA and OA/H being low.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Generally anything <5 is considered treated. How long have you had it at that setting? I usually give myself 2 weeks after a settings change to get things settled.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 02:22 PM)AlanE Wrote: Generally anything <5 is considered treated. How long have you had it at that setting? I usually give myself 2 weeks after a settings change to get things settled.

I've had it at these settings for about 2 weeks. I am happy that these settings have brought my AHI to <5. YAY! I was just wondering if I could do better. I see those peaks around 15 at the top of my range and wonder if I need to change something.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 0 25 2 hours ago
Last Post: coffee9724
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,435 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,711 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 319 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn
  [Symptoms] Recent Symptom - Settings Change? MamaK55 1 164 02-10-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Pressure] I just started apap therapy 3 weeks ago and I feel worse.Should I change settings? AndreiChivu 1 324 02-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Pressure max/min clarification and change I made richapple 5 366 01-28-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: richapple

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.