Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead "Sessions all off!"
Sleepyhead "Sessions all off!"
I was messing around with the daily view and I was clicking on the coloured bars below the pie chart. Now on some days it shows "Sessions all off!" and there is no pie chart. Even with the bars showing colours, it still shows no pie chart.

How do I get the pie chart back?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead "Sessions all off!"
Huhsign Other than you possibly have switched off of Details and looking at Events, Notes, or Bookmarks, I can't think of anything else. Please post a screen shot.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a toggle button at the bottom of the screen with the label "graphs". When you click the toggle button, the graphs should reappear.
Post Reply Post Reply
I opened SH just now and all is correct again... weird.
Post Reply Post Reply
SH working OK first thing, now all graphs have gone...says there is info, but cannot see it..

S
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2015, 12:10 PM)storywizard Wrote: SH working OK first thing, now all graphs have gone...says there is info, but cannot see it..

S

If you are on the Overview Screen - right click.

Here is a link to Sleepyhead Tips and Tricks:
http://sleepyhead.sourceforge.net/wiki/i..._Shortcuts
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2015, 12:36 PM)sgearhart Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 12:10 PM)storywizard Wrote: SH working OK first thing, now all graphs have gone...says there is info, but cannot see it..

S

If you are on the Overview Screen - right click.

Here is a link to Sleepyhead Tips and Tricks:
http://sleepyhead.sourceforge.net/wiki/i..._Shortcuts

Had to rebuild data..works OK now, and thanks for the tip...Thanks

Storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 125 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Oscar File Export Sessions DanEm 32 1,891 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: DanEm
  Sessions are all off KStanLD 4 697 07-07-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: KStanLD
  How do I view multiple sessions during same day? MIguy7 6 558 04-30-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: MIguy7
Exclaimation OSCAR doesn't import small sessions ResScan does import PjotterHasApn 2 519 02-28-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: PjotterHasApn
  ResMed-2 sessions short 2nd useful- Break to long/Card out of machine to soon. KeepSmiling 5 676 11-18-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
  Oscar sessions seem wrong DanEm 73 4,538 03-23-2022, 10:35 AM
Last Post: DanEm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.